Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Sidi Bennour
m
29 mars 2005 23:59
hallo Krim,

How are you Krim. I guess we have got genders in German as well as in Arabic. If you say "die" or "der" , I will get to whom you are talking. Of course this is one of beauties of both German and Arabic. Unlike those two languages, If you wrote your email in English, it would be no big deal. Simply becuase in English there is no gender at all. Please be, therefore, carefull of your usage of words in the days to come.
This is just a reminder. However, if you dont believe in those basics, let me call you Karima since now on.
Dont feel offended either because you share with me the very heart of doukkala.

bey

malikahazin,
m
30 mars 2005 09:57
Dear Malik
It seems that when you reply to a message, you need to pay a great attention to the sex of the person. Probably at the moment while writing, I took the short form of your name and of course Malika sounded more plausible. Now we know that you are a mâle.

feel free to call me the way you want, krim, karima or Sammar or whatever you want.
No one did choose his sex anyway.....
Regards

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 30/03/05 10:03 par Krim.
m
30 mars 2005 10:00
Hallo samar,

It is utterly amazing by choosing this lovely name. i am proud of aclling you , samar since now on.
bey bey for now and good lck with this new name. you may bring a future man. wer weiss?
bey
m
30 mars 2005 10:06
Sammar sound better than Samar
m
30 mars 2005 18:12
Hallo krim samar sammar or whatever you feel you look like,

Actually, i feel like i have spent an enormous amount of my priceless time arguing about non-sense jerk.I did correct you simply because you took me as a lady, which I am not.So, since you got me, i believe there is no need to sqeeze my mind in porpuse for anwsering you back. we better go on developing this dialogue, because it seems that it will take an unstopable meaningless debate which i undoubtedly dont appreciate.
Again, if you are a man of futile conversation, you would rather go to chatting rooms. I am sure you will find yourself there.
Still, this is my last email to you. say whatever you want, i will not anwser you back. Do not forget: the reply will be always on you as moustapha amine once said.( finished)

Malikalhazin, the faithful immigrant bird,

my motto today: Barking dogs seldom bite.

m
30 mars 2005 18:32

Actually, i feel like i have spent an enormous amount of my priceless time arguing about non-sense jerk.I did correct you simply because you took me as a lady, which I am not.So, since you got me, i believe there is no need to sqeeze my mind in porpuse for anwsering you back. we better go on developing this dialogue, because it seems that it will take an unstopable meaningless debate which i undoubtedly dont appreciate.
Again, if you are a man of futile conversation, you would rather go to chatting rooms. I am sure you will find yourself there.
Still, this is my last email to you. say whatever you want, i will not anwser you back. Do not forget: the reply will be always on you as moustapha amine once said.( finished)

Malikalhazin, the faithful immigrant bird

m
30 mars 2005 23:07
Just this one my dear smart Malik

I just did a copy/paste of some of your messages you sent.
You may take time to read them carefully again.
In fact you will find that you have been wasting your time and our time.

I was relativeley short in my replies and some times trying not be serious.
It seems that you are still working hard trying to teach people grammar.

In addition you keep jumping and repeating obvious things and it is just today, that you noticed that your conversation is futile.

Would you please read your messages at least a second time before sending.May be it help to switch from talking to writing.(I am not even talking about you german).

You can read my replies in the english forum, this will help you understand
that I always try to reply accordingly.
Thank you for helping me save my time.
F.U

Hallo karim und yeder Doukkali,

Ich bin froh, dir das zu schreiben. Ich mag sehr die Deutsche Sprache, Deutsche
Sprache, schwere Spache, nicht wahr? also, wie gets dir ? und wo wohnt in Sidi Bennour
Ich habe Deutsch in Marakkesch in 1999 gelernet. Ich bin Doukkali. Genau stamme ich aus Sidi Bennour (Ouled Pam 20 aout Avenue, viva Arabeskfussballmanschaft: Majni yassin,sadouk hakim,kanouch,gezzari,......................)
Noch einmal, ich bin froh, dich kennenzulernen,
aufdersehen,
Viva doukkala,

malikalhazin
Hallo Hicham,
Saleikom aleikim i iwa daba ana radi cherreh oun mellah, hdaret bi lenglisia, almania farnasia, daba arbia, raden aala soualek bi khossous ouled amrane, oui kan aaref ouled amrane, machi liha mille fois, fi hakika aandi khouya temma , kebel kan aandi akh diali temma walakin mat lah yerhamou, kan pharmacien, pharmacie sehha.( la sante) plus kan aaref mouayed, moustakim abdrahim katib oumoumi, le medecin nour esslam, khalouki, aassas, iwa had chi kafi a khay hichamo
temanna nkoun jawebtek chiya
we selem khayrou khitame wa allh waloi tafwiq
malikalhazin

hallo Krim,

How are you Krim. I guess we have got genders in German as well as in Arabic. If you say "die" or "der" , I will get to whom you are talking. Of course this is one of beauties of both German and Arabic. Unlike those two languages, If you wrote your email in English, it would be no big deal. Simply becuase in English there is no gender at all. Please be, therefore, carefull of your usage of words in the days to come.
This is just a reminder. However, if you dont believe in those basics, let me call you Karima since now on.
Dont feel offended either because you share with me the very heart of doukkala.

bey

malikahazin,

Malikalhazin, the faithful immigrant bird

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 30/03/05 23:19 par Krim.
m
31 mars 2005 00:10

Salam be,
It seems that there was a long time between the period you were at lycee sidi bennour and mine. Actually, i did not figure out who are those names you mentioned.However, i know Family kabbour and fatna bent hawssin. Even i know her birthplace. She is exactly from Mkouka, a small countryside 10 minutes away from sidi bennour. If you are heading for ouled si bouhia, you will certanily pass by.By the way, There is still an olive garden named after her father, hawssin.
But, let me give you this name, barkoui ahmed nicknamed chlaw he used to and still buy calcic( ALjir).
Be always happy and have a good one
bey bey for now be and till next time.

Malikalhazin,

My motto today, Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

bey.
N
13 avril 2005 09:42
SALLAMA ALIKOUM

OH LES SIDI BENOUR SONT ANGLOS PHONE JE SAVAIT PAS QU'il sont colonisé par les anglais. HEUREUSEMENT QUE DAOUDI CHANTE ARABE SINON YAURAIT PAS D4AMBIANCE DANS LES FETE

AÏTA DAOUDIA

BREF SI QLQ1 PARLE FRANCAIS REPONDER PLEASE

HASTA LUEGO AMIGOS
m
13 avril 2005 19:54
Salam nejma,
It is really a good question; Oh les bannourri anglophones? yes they are. (und deutschephone wenn du wills. warum nicht? doukkalli konnen alles machen. wirklisch alles ist erreichabr, man braucht nur grosse wille and bemuhung.warum nicht bannouri? wir sind stolz darouf,um bannourri fur immer zu sein)
If you are fond of the French colonization, i dont like neither the french nor the Englich. Actually i like my blade.
One day Abou tamame, a very famous arab poet, was asked by one of his friends: "why do you say what is not understoond?". He replied" what dont you understand what is said". If you dont understand English, so my message is not yours. But if you are intersted in, you can use a web translator.
Everybody is free whatsoever language he wanna use, on condition he should be very polite and considerate to others.
Still, nejma, if you need any help with improving your English, i am readily available anytime. Just let me know, because, you know, I am doukkali and doukkalis are known for their generosity. Are not they?
Again, I think your question should have been this way: why nejma is the only person here who does not understand English?
Bey bey now, Nejma, and you can write in French, Englich, German and my favorite Language Arabic. Just choose whoever you feel he is still your colonizer.

Dima Dima Malikalhazin ouled blade,
N
15 avril 2005 13:44
SALLAME ALIKOUM LES DOUKALAHS

NO HABLA ENGLISH HABLA FRANCAISE

SPEAK FRANCAIS

I'AM SORRY BROTHER

bref je voulais vous dire je parle pas trop l'anglais

sallama alikoum
n
31 mai 2005 18:54
hallöchen,ich bin auch doukali und ich wohne auch in deutschland,das wäre schön wenn wir uns lesen könnten.meld dich bald
n
31 mai 2005 18:56
hallöchen krin,wie geht s und wie läuft bei dir,ich wollte mich nur melden und nach doukala fragen,ich bin doukali und ich komme aus sidi bennour.meld dich
a
21 août 2005 00:26
je suis abida ex gardien de but de hand-ball au collège sidi bennour. je réside actuellement à casa. fidèle tjrs à mon bled sidi bennour et j'aime bien rencontrer les doukkalis et en particulier les bennouris.
bien à vs
n
17 février 2006 13:14
ET TNINE BOUCHANE VOUS CONNAISSEZ?
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook