Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
please,don't read ! skip it !
b
7 July 2006 01:29
English sayings
===============

What is this real life you're talking about,
and where can i download it?
--------------------------------------------sent by democrit--------------------------------------------
Your moms teeth are so yellow, that her tongue have to wear son glasses
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----

A woman needs a man
like a fish a bicycle -
but a man needs a woman
like a fish the water
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----
There's nothing wrong with sex on television,
as long as you don't fall off
Keep your country green,
fuck a frog.
The more I know about men,
the more I like my dog.
No future -
no past tense -
no present perfect!
Join the army,
travel to foreign countries,
meet exotic people,
and kill them
In former time people were afraid of the future,
Today the future has to be afraid of us!
I'm drinking to drown my problems,
but these goddamn bastards can swim!
Don't throw your cigarett ends into my toilet,
I promise I will not piss into your ashtray.
Stop eating! It's bothering me smoking!
Those who die earlier will be dead longer.
Satre: to be is to do
Carnus: to do is to be
Sinatra: do be do be do
Life Program:
M1: DO Love
M2: GOTO M1
Drink wet cement and get really stoned.
Save electricity, there's enough you do in the dark!
I like sex.
- When it's good, it's fantastic.
- When it's bad, it's still better than nothing.
Micky Jagger is in action, but he gets no satisfaction.
Many women think the way to a man's heart is through his stomack.
Some women have found a more interesting way.
Adam came before Eve. And then they came together.
Don't laugh, mother, you daughter slept in it, too.
(written at the side of a VW-Bus)
Every truth has three sides: yours, mine and the real one.
Everyone talks about the pollution of the environment,
We do it!
Time is what you make of it
Swatch commercial...
When I use a word it means just
what I choose it to mean -
neither more nor less
Humpty Dumpty
Keep it simple: as simple as possible,
but no simpler.
-----------------------------------------------------------Albert Einstein------------------------------
All you can do is all you can do,
but all you can do is enough.
---------------------------------------------------------Arthur L. Willians-----------------------------
The road goes ever on and on.
--------------------------------------------------------------Bilbo Baggins-----------------------------
Save the wood - eat more beavers!
I have a cat named Thrash. In the current political climate,
it would seem that if I were trying to sell him (at least to
a computer scientist), I would not stress that he is gentle to
humans and is self-sufficient, living mostly on field mice.
Rather, I would argue that he is object-orientated.
--------------------------------------------------------------R. King, 1989-----------------------------
I like this saying about computer scientist found in the book of Andreas Heuer: »Objectoriented Databases«
My wife ran away with my best friend. I miss him very much.
Did you know that it needs up to 5 babies to make 1 bottle of baby oil?
see this badge? it says NYPD! This means I will Nock Your Punkass Down.
-------------------------------------------------------------Will Smith [MIB]---------------------------
his sucks more than anything that ever sucked before.
----------------------------------------------------------Beavis and Butthead---------------------------
Mother hold her little daughter
fifteen minutes under water.
Not to make her any troubles,
only see the funny bubbles.
==================================================================================================== ====
bobrik
t
9 July 2006 18:25
SO INTERESING. MANY THANKS.thumbs up

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook