Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Pass the info!
x
11 December 2016 19:19
I'd like to share some info I learned recently, I doubt anyone watches the series but just in case and in case you know anyone who did: boycott south park (if you don't know the series, DON'T research it to avoid seeing anything of it), they had represented the image of the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه و سلّم) in an episode !
Pass around and thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2016 06:55 by xiagga.
D
11 December 2016 19:22
Salam A3leykoum,

In which episode ?

Anyway, I'm not fan of South Park, but I didn't hear about it.
xiagga
I'd like to share some info I learned recently, I doubt anyone watches the series but just in case and in case you know anyone who did: boycott south park, they had represented the image of the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه و سلّم) in an episode !
Pass around and thank you!
[center][b][color=#46000E]"I got loyalty, got royalty inside my DNA." - K. Lamar[i]Ex ImaneYCS[/i].[/color][/b][/center]
J
11 December 2016 19:25
I'm ot a fan of this show either.
x
11 December 2016 20:47
I don't think it really matters in this case. We should boycott it all together.
A
5 January 2017 09:55
Well they make representations of Prophet Isa (عليه السلام) as well so we should avoid it altogether anyways.
ImaneYCS
Salam A3leykoum,

In which episode ?

Anyway, I'm not fan of South Park, but I didn't hear about it.
s
31 January 2017 19:49
Have you heard something about taking oral steroids? I want to become a bodybuilder and I know that these pills help to build muscles. But to be honest, I do not know how they affect. I know that they are safe for health, that there are oral and injectable steroids. and that a lot of bodybuilders and sportsman take them. Thanks in advance for replies

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook