Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
morocco number 4 in sex starved
f
21 May 2006 19:39
WASHINGTON: Google, the world’s most popular Internet search engine, has found in a survey that mostly Muslim states seek access to sex-related websites and Pakistan tops the list. Google found that of the top 10 countries - searching for sex-related sites - six were Muslim, with Pakistan on the top. The other Muslim countries are Egypt at number 2, Iran at 4, Morocco at 5, Saudi Arabia at 7 and Turkey at 8. Non-Muslim states are Vietnam at 3, India at 6, Philippines at 9 and Poland at 10.
l
22 May 2006 00:10
what about sexe in the french language ? is not algeria the first ??

check it out man winking smiley

at least we are multilangual
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
T
22 May 2006 13:30
The more the subject sex is taboo in a culture, the more people get obsessed by it.
c
9 July 2006 14:10
I9bi7,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,you got foud out man,obsessed with sex,aren'you getting enough,in the land of free sex for all or is it just for tourists and foreigners?Algerians not even in top 10,it confirms all the good I think about them,regardless what thinks some ignorant sexually deprived caracter.PS:doesn't matter whether,it's english or french(or pattois,for that matter)when you use google to search for a given word,it does score the hit you ignorant!!!!!
b
17 July 2006 17:06
mdrrrrrrrrrrr number 4 waaaaaaaaaaw, but u don'i mentiend how percent girls ans boys who search, i think boys hehehehehhehehhehehehehehehehehehehe

Join Yabiladi on Facebook