Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
miss morocco/holland 2006
s
sbs
9 June 2006 01:23
watch here the girls from the miss morocco2006 in the netherlands.tomorrow is the big day,than we can know who the winner is. the dutch tv will broadcast this live.

jasmina an jihad

under there is a movie
[www.panorama.nl]

go to this site,they ask for your name an e mail adress,klick on ''volgende'' they send you a email,fill the ''registratienummer'' an you can see the 12 girls.
[www.missmarokkonederland.nl]#
T
16 June 2006 22:33
And the winner is...

Nabila Marhaben!!

She won 5000 euro and a photoshoot. She's chosen because she's very intelligent, communicative and ambitious. And ofcourse because she's VERRRRRY pretty! smiling smiley
a
30 July 2006 15:11
c
31 July 2006 14:23
salam ses qui
j
18 September 2006 06:34
OH HOW ADOREBALE , GOD HE'S HAPPY TOO FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT, MAY BE GOD WILL PUT HER IN HEAVEN FOR THAT, 5000 EUROS AND A PHOTOSHOOT WELL DONE , I HOPE SHE WILL HAVE ,THE FACE, TO MEET GOD WHEN HE WILL ASK HER , HOW AND WHERE DID YOU SPENT YOUR TIME, MAY ALLAH BLESS AND FORGIVE YOU .
z
18 September 2006 09:22
Yeah... why don't we stone her to death in the name of god like the taliban-ban? all it takes is a fatwa I guess.

jihane81
OH HOW ADOREBALE , GOD HE'S HAPPY TOO FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT, MAY BE GOD WILL PUT HER IN HEAVEN FOR THAT, 5000 EUROS AND A PHOTOSHOOT WELL DONE , I HOPE SHE WILL HAVE ,THE FACE, TO MEET GOD WHEN HE WILL ASK HER , HOW AND WHERE DID YOU SPENT YOUR TIME, MAY ALLAH BLESS AND FORGIVE YOU .
k
18 September 2006 18:25
zaki7
Yeah... why don't we stone her to death in the name of god like the taliban-ban? all it takes is a fatwa I guess.

exactly!
c
18 September 2006 18:34

jihane81

I would have added something but since zaki7 and khadijaox81 already pounded you, under the law my answer would qualify as "cruel and unusual punishment"smiling smiley

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook