Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
100Mb/sec internet access
A
15 March 2005 12:55

In Sweden, broadband companies are increasing the speed of their offerings to offset the price fall. Right now, the only way they have to keep margins from falling is to entice customers to upgrade their subscription to a faster internet access. For us, in the United States, it's just science fiction, at this point. "Bredbandsbolaget (http://www.bredband.com/se/index.jsp) also offers 100-megabit-per-second service for 595 Swedish crowns ($79.49) a month in select neighborhoods where the telecom wiring is state-of-the-art. More than 1,500 households have signed up for the service, the company said. "
l
15 March 2005 20:34
Connection @ T1 ? That's really what we call fast !

in Morocco for the same price you get 1 Mbit/sec is that meaning that the cyber life is 100 times better than ours ? tongue sticking out smiley
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
A
15 March 2005 22:18
Assalamo 3alikom,

I really think that is the way forward.
A broadband connection as fast as 100 mb/sec will enable TV broadcasting over the net, customers will have a larger choice, this will enable a higher integration between TV, PC, DVD, portable players...

I started to consider moving to Sweden smiling smiley only joking (I am struggling with English winter, I can not cope with colder weather smiling smiley ).

Salam

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2005 10:24 by Arabi77.
a
21 March 2005 08:32
We don't even dream abt that!!!!!! It is impossible 2 reach this service with the same conditions and prices!!!!!
Arbi
a
15 October 2005 20:32
I am in danmark i have 100Mb/sec I pay 125dkk danish croner that means like 200 US dollar a month.

is cheep in north europe but in Morocco the prices are getting down, is so strange that Usa prises are still high.. go to do with large country I guess.

aziz_dk
m
15 October 2005 23:46
i live in orlando Fl and it not the expansive here , we have 54mb/sec wi-fi and 100mb/sec cable for 45 bucks/ mo..verizon has DSL now for $15 a month.. alot of bog cities now have free wi-fi. philadelphia just turned it s free wi-fi on... but from what i heard from people, moroccan prices are comng down drastically, i don t know hoe good is the service though...
Z
17 October 2005 07:07
100mb/sec cable for 45 bucks/

Are you sure of that ? I doubt it ! with verizon dsl ? it is only 7 mbit max

and 1.5 effectif in high traffic prime time

54mb wifi does mean nothing talking about internet speed. Just my $.02
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep …

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook