Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Your life span
Z
11 February 2005 06:19
"Good health is an essential part of good living. An important step in keeping your body healthy and functional is to regularly evaluate how you are doing. Developed by longevity researchers at Harvard Medical School and Boston Medical Center, The Healthspan Calculator is a great tool to quickly assess what you are doing right and what you are doing wrong and to show where your biggest health risks are."

Linky : [www.livingto100.com]

Take the test !

It gave me 71 years grinning smiley not that bad winking smiley
a
11 February 2005 14:43
ZouhairIbnouAbiSalma,

That is cool; it's a bit long but pretty good, the questions are interesting too.
It gave me 75, so don't worry, when I got to heaven, I will look for you and tell you what happen in the last four years you will be missing.
Just make sure when you get close to 71, to leave me your cell on yabiladi..lol
Take care,
Almot
Z
11 February 2005 20:11
hahahaahahahaha

u made me laugh
B
11 February 2005 20:17
Hello men smiling smiley,

It gave me 88,3 years... grinning smiley
a
11 February 2005 22:27

Casaouya,
Because you are a women, that's why you’ll live longer,
We, poor men, are under lots of stress and constant worry, plus we smoke El Garro, el kif, Ejwanaate, some even regularly eat El maajoune...lol
Yes, I'm kidding
Almot
B
11 February 2005 23:01
Salam Almot smiling smiley,

Fortunately, you laugh...grinning smiley
During a while I thought that you were serious! winking smiley
Long life to you incha'allah! smiling smiley
Y
12 February 2005 03:26
Hi;
Very interesting.
It gave me 100.3
Took it again andgot the same score.

I gyess I'll be cashing on whatever you're gathering nowsmiling smiley
Z
12 February 2005 05:06
thats surely bcs u got a good living habits winking smiley

Y
12 February 2005 23:20
Thanks. Now I've got to look for someone who'll live that long! exercise and less meat are key I think!!
t
12 February 2005 23:26
I just took the test and scored 75.5 but could do a lot better if I ate more fish apparently.

Did they check their test with Allah SWT????

Y
13 February 2005 00:48
You sound angry, Tachelhit! 75.5 that's pretty good.
Z
13 February 2005 05:26
not that good because it is based theoritically if you are "always" doing and maintaining absolutely what you answered in the questionaire smiling smiley based upon experiences and statistiques

ond don't forget only bcs u r a woman u got 10 years more than we do winking smiley
Y
13 February 2005 05:38
ZouhirIbnouAbiSalma;

whom r u talking to?!
Of course the whole thing is "theoritical" but conditional as well! Healthy habits don't exacltly guarantee a long life Span, by they sure don't shorten it. I think we just beat this dog ( topic) to death.
later
ok
15 February 2005 12:53
it's to long. then I'm not understand english very well
l
26 February 2005 19:52
Redo it after a month and see your progress winking smiley
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
Z
9 November 2005 04:54
81.8 years

I see a progress winking smiley over 9 months , what about you ?

Sorry Yani but I did not meant to hurt, sorry for my innapropriate vocabulary
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep …
G
9 November 2005 08:47

Buongiorno ZouahirIbnouAbiSalma!

Assalamu Aleikum!

I just did the test, and the result is 89.8, which i really did not expect.
They say i should definitely cut down on coffees and quit cigarettes, well that is obvious!!!

The fact that i have been 100% vegetarian for the past 11 years plays a great part i guess.

Anyway that was really interesting.

"Life is too short not to be Italian!"
b
9 November 2005 15:27
Salam

I just took the test,it gave me 88.2

That's so long time to live, I don't expect it

strange
c
9 November 2005 16:41
Hello guys,

Thanks zouhair for the website. It gave me 79,1. I´m really impressed.
Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. Russell Baker
a
9 November 2005 17:06
84,6 I am gonna one old desturbing mand.. I feel sorry for my kids and grand kids when they come .. hehehehe..
aziz_dk
c
9 November 2005 19:35
Hahaaa Aziz. And you´re gonna be telling your grand kids: I came to this country for 64 years ago. blablablaaa. And they are going to be so tired of hearing your life story grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley
a
9 November 2005 22:19

hi Cali ...I will be paying them to hear my story,,you know hoew life is boring in the winter..they have no other choice that listen to their old boring grand dad..

I guess but that time there will be some technology I will be even my self busy ..you never know..the speed technoligy is going ..

hehehehe..may be I will be having a robot as girlgriend hehehehe
a
9 November 2005 22:19

hi Cali ...I will be paying them to hear my story,,you know hoew life is boring in the winter..they have no other choice that listen to their old boring grand dad..

I guess but that time there will be some technology I will be even my self busy ..you never know..the speed technoligy is going ..

hehehehe..may be I will be having a robot as girlfriend hehehehe
a
9 November 2005 22:20

hehehehe..may be I will be having a robot as girlfriend hehehehe
Z
18 November 2005 13:28
aziz_dk a écrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
>
> hehehehe..may be I will be having a robot as
> girlfriend hehehehe

and may be that robot too will be so sofisticated then he will emulate emotions so he will be seeking to break up with you and go for somebody younger LOL grinning smiley
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep …
c
29 January 2006 18:52
there is an error to open the link
could you write us the wright link and thanks in advance.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook