Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Working in Morocco
I
16 September 2007 13:50
How easy is it to find work as a MRE in morocco? especially if you dont know the frensh language.
I would love to work in casablanca in a laboratory. does any one know if that is possible.

many thanks in advance
s
17 September 2007 00:25
If you've got plenty of money, you can still buy a position. They're for sale in Morocco. Don't even dream of sending up your CV, you'll hardly get an answer... Best wishes...
17 September 2007 11:32
Place an ad in Le Matin et L'Opinion, they are the most read newspapers by employers. Believe me it works.
v
17 September 2007 12:46
hello,
of course you can find a job in Morocco, try the American companies, send your resume to them, but in what kind of laboratories u wanna work?
I
18 September 2007 09:26
cranberry
hello,
of course you can find a job in Morocco, try the American companies, send your resume to them, but in what kind of laboratories u wanna work?

in a moleculair biology lab. i will try the ad in the paper. maybe that will work.
18 September 2007 23:29
Just an advice; if you try the ad in the news paper, don't be too technical, because a lot of the people that are charged of hiring don't understand technical terms, so be as explicite as you can.
Once, a candidate placed an ad for a tissue culture position, and she got answers from a textile company (it's true, I am not making it up, but it happened years ago).
Also try the University ( I know La Faculte des Sciences de Marackech has, or used to have a good molecular biology program. they used to have financing from an international organisation, I don't know if they still have the money). You can also see the privat laboratories in Casablanca who sell Laboratory equipment and chemical used in mol. bio. They might have references to give you. A good one too is domaines Royaux (Casa and Meknes, but I don't know what they do exactly, I know they have Plant tissue culture laboratories for commercial production). Are you interested in a research or a production setting?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2007 11:31 by racines.
m
29 September 2007 01:30
Try to visit the international companies near to Sidi Maârouf casablanca near to Techno Park
[www.casablanca-technopark.ma]

You will see IBM/DELL/ORacle/HP/Unisys/ 3M/LG.....Try to put your resume ( CV ), but it is required to speak
French.
For your Domain .. Try to get Kompass from Derb Ghalaf for 10 DH
or look here
[uk01.kompass.com]

Good Luck..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2007 01:34 by myoracle.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook