Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
When the angels do not fly over Casablanca
i
2 December 2005 17:10
when the angels do not fly over Casablanca:

A very good film which comes in fact its appearance to Morocco. The film tells a very beautiful history of the three young Morrocan people
which works in a restaurant in Casablanca, each one from these three person exits of a area and which have different objectives.
One wanted through its work and its exile to seek the money to make operate his wife who is likely to die. the other seeks the money to preserve its horse which is risk to die by thirst because the secheress devastated the platform. The 3 person are objective is to buy a beautiful shoe which is exposed in a store of Luxury.

The end of the history is dramatic, first his wife lost, the other its horse disappeared in the center from the city, dreaming of the shoes could not preserve it because of refuse which is everywhere in Casablanca, it is obliged to clean it.

A question which can have to conclude??

NB : excuse me i m not a good speaker in english
a
2 December 2005 18:10
Nice try .. At least we understand what you meant..
It must be a nice movie.

I dont like the conclusion!! normaly as Moroccan you have to encourage people with dreams, that it may come true.

but when story like this shows that things can go wrong for what you work for,
that give bad hope for young Moroccan, who already pessimiste about progress in Morocco.

any way!! may be thing will work the other way aroundsmiling smiley you never know!!

Thanks Issi for sharing that with us!!

aziz_dk
c
2 December 2005 18:12
first of all, let's rectify a little bit the title of the movie...

Angles do not fly over Casablanca is more suitable i do think, but according to what the movie's director Mohamed Asli him self explained to one interviewer : it was premeditated to titrate the movie that way (at casablanca, angels do not fly)starting by "Casablanca" was To emphasis on the name of the city because all the events make sense there... the dreams of the three heroes were born in Casablanca and they died over there...

i had watched this movie months ago i think by the begining of the year 2005 in Morocco and i can say seriously that it was the best moroccan movie i have ever watched smiling smiley

if i can have it in a DVD ou whatever D i'd love to watch it more and more!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2005 06:18 by citoyenne_de_coeur.
ÚÇÆÏÉ æ ÇáÚæÏ ÃÍãÏ...
i
2 December 2005 18:35
it is with a great pleasure

I wish you a very good week end
I will not be there with you

Thanks
god bless winking smiley

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook