Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
What’s wrong with Sudan?
a
28 April 2006 00:22
Hello all,

I saw a documentary the other day, another one, and it was absolutely dreadful and cruel what is happening to the poor people of Darfour. I’m so against ever dividing this great Arab country, but it sure look like it’s headed that way, it’s a real mess, and remember Sudan should not be a poor country, they have oil and large mining possibilities, but on TV it looks like hell and like the poorest in the world. The number of killed children and raped women is unbelievable...
What the heck is going on? and why are the Arab countries and the African union are happy to be spectators?

Almot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2006 12:44 by almotanabi.
c
28 April 2006 14:36
Hi,

It's about oil, chinese, americans and some europeans are fighting by proxy. Welcome to a peak oil world ! And this is only the beginning, the less oil there will be, the more of these conflicts will mushroom.
I
29 April 2006 06:52
since when the Arab world has something to say????

It’s not a provocation simply a question.....
a
30 April 2006 21:22
The UN just decreased the help for refugees of Sudan for luck of money.
a
1 May 2006 23:23
I want to assure you that I'm not buying all that western countries are saying or writing about Sudan, I know enough about the history of the area, and I do like all of you, hopefully, filter what I read and see.
Salam,
Almot

[www.savedarfur.org]
a
5 May 2006 21:27
An article on the New York Times says Sudan and Largest Rebel Faction Sign Pact to End Carnage,

I don't believe any more in these pact signing, show me one pact that was signed in Africa that really was implemented.

Almot

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook