Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Un touriste spécial au Maroc
T
20 juin 2004 01:54
Il en connait un rayon sad smiley

"According to my experience (I have been a dozen times in Morrocco, most of the time in Agadir, but also in Rabat, Casablanca and Kenitra), the police problem is not a real one if you keep in mind that you are in a muslim country and you behave accordingly.
First thing to know: the police has no mission to harrass foreign people. Morrocco wants his tourism business to keep on growing. Tremendously: the governement wants to reach the level fo 10 millions visitors a year in 2010 (I think in 2004 it will be about 4 millions). Of course, they prefer to have nice families to visit them and not sexual tourists. So don't act in public as a sexual tourist. When you talk to a local girl on the street, don't do it in front of a police man (which is not so easy because there are policeman at every crossroads for security reasons: Morrocco, as you know, has a major terrorist problem to eradicate). Some girls won't accept to talk to you because of that or will refuse to walk with you side by side. So, talk to her without a policeman in sight and ask her to follow you 30 meters behind you. Or, take a cab to your apartment. I have used hundred times a cab with a girl inside without being stopped by a policeman (even though many policemen have noticed that a girl was with a foreigner).

So the only major rule to respect is: just don't provocate the policemen in chatting with girls in front of them. If you do, you won't have problems. But the girl might have. They will ask her the certificate of wedding who proves that you are married with her. The only punishment will be: he will ask the girl to leave you alone. So, no big deal, but a delay in fulfilling your mission: bringing the girl in your place.

Many hotels refuse you to bring a girl in your room because of the police. It seems that the police raid regularly some hotels to check whether there are local girls sleeping with tourists. As I don't go in hotel, it is not a problem for me.

The policemen are also a annoyance at the exits of some discos (not all, but the biggest ones, like the Papagayo where you can the cutest teens in Agadir). They pretend to control the decency of the neighbourhood. In fact, they are just waiting for their share of the tourist' money. A bribe of 50 dhrs will be good (around 5 dollars). It is one of the reasons, I don't hunt in discos. Too many extra costs (5 dollars for the policeman, 5 dollars for the doorkeeper, extracharge for the taximan: like 10 dollars for a 5 minutes drive, money for the girlfriend of the girl, and so on).

So, all in all, the police is not a problem. In all my trips, I never lost one opportunity of bringing a girl because of it. And I thank the police to make the streets of Agadir very safe, which is very good to hunt girls (because they feel safe to walk).

Once, the viewing of the pictures will be possible again, I will make a report of my last trip in Rabat, and I will post many pictures of my past experiences in Agadir."

Jabatrai alors le bras dune terible colère,dune vengeance furieuse et efrayante sur les hordes impie qui pourchassent et réduisent à néant les brebis de Dieu.Et tu connaitra pourquoi mon nom est lEternel quand sur toi sabatra la vengeance du Tout Puissant
20 juin 2004 10:52
Il s'agit de la Thailande ? :-(

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook