23 May 2007 17:28
Salam,

How you design a lovely Summer?

Looking style?
Eating style?
Fitness style?
Music style ?
Movie style? ...

Please, let us know your mixing to try it this Summer.
Thanks.

F.
v
25 May 2007 08:28
Good morning smiling smiley
Well summer is a period that I love and enjoy as well as spring,
now that I'm drinking my coffee and enjoying this sunny day in Paris, I was actually thinking about a plan for the summer,
I just colored my hair a different color, I'm planning to cut it a bit cause it's too long and it sucks, so my look would look better winking smiley then my colthing style doesn't change simply because I feel good in it, jeans, tops, colors, different colors with a dominence of green, concerning food, well i never change that as well, but this summer i'm planning to make some efforts and reduce fatty food and use more fat free food, i'll be having more salads as a whole meal instead of pizza or pasta (my favorite food) anyways, so music would be all the new stuff on Radio 2m, Hitradio, Rabat chaine inter, plus my old songs that i can't get rid of, and finally movies would be the new movies that are not yet in Europe and that I'll be enjoying in my room smoking smiley
besides, I'll be doing those things in different places, now already in Paris, then in Germany, then at school eye rolling smiley cause I'm doing summer school, and finally in my lovely city Rabat.
that's it, now I'll go out somewhere but the weather is not as sunny as an hour ago, oh it sucks
have a nice day everybody winking smiley
26 May 2007 10:28
eum, i dont know dude, hard to answer you post...

Looking style? i dont know dude! i will get tanned after one or two sorties to the beach, that's for sure... burn baby burn hehehe.

Eating style? Fitness style?? what the h...? you eat what you find... tajine, pizzas, burgers... human flesh... i dont know dude! we should think about that?
my mom died this year, so i cant tell you "my mom's tajines"... but i think about home made pizzas... with real olives, tuna , real tomatoes, and TONS of cheese... amen to that.

oh, by the way, i hate you for making me think about home...

fitness? nah, i do more sport in France... and the girls are nice here, but i prefer our morrocan girls. mmm they are special. and i prefer a girl who understands when i say "kbida, 7biba, zbida Etc..."... kinda of important...

but the most important thing in the programm for more physical effort... would be... beating up my brother... this douche bag was calling me every week to tell me "how is the weather? nah! i dont care, i'm looking at the sea bro! the sand is hot, the water is cool... all our friends are here, join us dude?"
i'm so jealous! i cant join right now... in Paris the weather is weird... some sun, and then, it's the storm... and then nothing... grey weather... god damned country...

Music style? now, i can answer this question without feeling gay...
Tom Jones ^^ the good old Tom... he is great.
Red Hot chili Pepers... for the road man... they are awesome.
and if you travel through the desert, it's really kick ass... if i travel this summer to Goulmima, i will take some of these, for sure...

and of course, a mix CD... our friends singing, and other recordings from teamspeak on the internet... we all sing like dying girraffes... but hell, it's funny like hell...
and it can be used as a weapon for self-defense... you need some training to resist the first 10seconds... or your brain will experiance some issues...

movie style? i dont know dude... let's see what the DVD store got...
i would say documentaries about Iraq... we love speaking about serious stuff...

anyway, i have my team america collector edition ready...

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook