Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
"stupid" question
l
3 décembre 2003 15:16
salam to all of you dear brothers and sisters,

first of all, i wish to all of you a belated Aîd Mubarak and hope that you enjoyed that beautiful day with all of your relatives. i know it's a bite late, yet, as i am discovering that interesting site for few weeks...

i would like to know what you would give as an advise to a young woman who met another guy and who would be interested by having a serious relationship with him...
i met him in London, and spent few weeks with him.. he is a good muslim and lives in France ; we cant meet often ; actually we only have few phone calls.. we didnt go out.. just frequented and had sweet moments with him.

sorry men, i am giving lots of details, yet here is my question :
considering that he doesnt know that i am 'in love', what would you do if a woman who embraced freshly Islam wants to go 'further' with a Moroccan ?
i mean, i know a little bit the Moroccan 's mind and i would like to know, if u r moroccan, how would you behave if it is a girl who comes to you and not the contrary as it is 'usually' ? wont u be choked ?

i hope you see what i mean and hope to have replies soon.

thanks to all .

PS : i only understand french... have some difficulty to speak it, yet u can reply in French or english...as u prefer !

thanks in advance and May the Protection of ALLAH be upon of all HIS Servants. Amin.
K
3 décembre 2003 15:44
Could you talk in french please to help you?

la vie ne vaut rien mais rien ne vaut la vie...
m
3 décembre 2003 20:22
dear lillu,

I'm not really a good provider for you as I don't consider my self as a muslim, but your question covers more than the religious aspect.
you seems to be in love with this guy, he seems to feel the same as you, I think if you already share together all the feelings you described,it is may be just question of time, you would not force anything.

You should go on and keep the relationship as good as it seems to be today.
On my point of view the better way to take is to be honnest with yourself and him, if you love and if you would like to get you story more serious it is completly natural and nobody should condamne this attitude. The real question is to know if his feelings are deep as yours and in this case religion would not be very helpfull, unfortunatly you are the only one who could assess the situation, if you love eachother he should not be confused by your attitude...

Please apologize me if my english is not very clear, I have not practice it for more one year..

all my best whishes for your and the lucky man...
i
3 décembre 2003 21:32
salam alikoum dear sister,

Following what majouba said you:

"This case religion would not be very helpfull" i'm not agree with her, our religion doesn't forbid the love, it forbids the relation before marriage so if you a have feeling for this men and if he is serious with you and shares the same feeling the better way if to ask him and to say that you want have a relationship which are respond the Islam rules so i you to know if he is ready to build something with you and share the rest of ours life together in total respect with ours believes!

Allah helps you to follow the best way.

But i think your questions are also about the moroccan traditions isn't it?
d
4 décembre 2003 01:36
Hi Lilli,
First, I would like to welcome you to Yabiladi forum. Second, you entitled your subject "stupid question" (Hacha walillah), it is not a stupid question at all, and I may say it is an innocent question.
I understood what you mean, you are in love with the lucky guy, and I hope he feels the same toward you. Human beings are all the same, it does not matter if he is Moroccan, French or whatever, it depends on the education they get. You said he is a good Muslim, and Islam does not interfere in a friendly relationship between a man and a woman. However a sexual relationship should occur after marriage.
In my point of view, it is not a shame if you tell him that you are in love with him. Nonetheless, I would advise you to wait until it comes from him. I think you are smart enough to read in his eyes "or in his calls" if he has some feeling about you. Don't precipitate, and wait the right moment...
Finally, I would like to congratulate for embracing Islam.
Good luck sister,

Mahjouba: Shame on you!!. You told the young lady who just converted to Islam you don’t consider yourself a Muslim. She did not ask you if you are a Muslim or not.
i
4 décembre 2003 07:56
Thank you so much doukkali, you explainee with a lovely english what i meant!

barakalah oufik!

And for lillu follow the best way and Allah will doesn't forget you
m
4 décembre 2003 11:12
Why should I feel ashamed.... can you explain you point of view....!!!

she put her message in the Islam section and she sends her message to all of us, in order to get pieces of advices not to attend to a conflict between peopole..., I think you souhd be ashamed to in this case....

I'm not going to justifie my position I really don't mind your consideartion....

Dear Lillu, your friend is completely able to undersand your position, if you are muslims all of you, in this case you have some helpfull guidelines in order to help you to make the right decision..

BEST Wihshes....
d
4 décembre 2003 17:35
Lilly asked for an advice, and did not ask if you are muslim or not. Please keep your opinion for yourself. Why are you full of hatred against Islam? What did this beautifull religion to you? Juste take it or leave it, and don't criticize it every where.

Imagine how much disappointed will be the young lady who just embraced Islam by telling her “I don't consider my self as a muslim”, especially coming from a mature moroccan lady.

Peace,
m
4 décembre 2003 19:59
THIS IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS OK???

if I were your I would ask to my self if I don't have any specific relationship problems with people who don't consider themselves as muslim....

any way I don't think that my witnesness would give her any opinion, as she able to make up her mind without me..

In conclusion, this is my vision and you are not allowed to judge it....
h
4 décembre 2003 19:59

can you translate please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i m not speak english very well and i want know what's happen!!

thank you!bye

on ne se repose pas de la religion mais la religion nous repose!!!
i
4 décembre 2003 21:17
Only Allah SWT has the knowledge to jugde, you ask our brother doukkali why he judges you but can you expalin me why you, you allow yourself to say:

"The islam is unhelpful" , do you have a knowledge more important or more vast than ulamah to say that! Or you are like the islamophobe people who speak without to know!

Can you tell us your point of view about your behaviour which is really just!
l
4 décembre 2003 21:42
tu es vraiment doukali moi aussi et c rare d"en trouver
d
4 décembre 2003 23:23
Salut Hanifa,
Je vais essayer de traduire en resumant ce qui est venu dans le sujet de Lilly. Cette jeune fille qui est apparement une anglaise et qui s'est convertie recemment en Islam a rencontre a Londre un jeune marocain installe en France. il semmble qu'il un pratiquant. ils ont passe des semaines ensemble, et apres son retour en france, ils ont garde contact en echangeant des coups de fil. Comme il est marocain, la jeune fille voulait comprendre la mentalite des marocains et nous a demande si c'est normal qu'elle lui annonce la premiere qu'elle est en amour de lui.

Dans son PS. elle dit que vous pouvez lui repondre en francais bien qu'elle a un peu de difficulte.

qqs intreventions sont parvenues de Majouba, Icham et moi. j'etais etonne par la reponse de Majouba qui la commencait par "Je ne me considere pas comme mesulmane ..." en disant ca a une jeune convertie en Islam.
K
5 décembre 2003 01:11
Doukkali,

Anyway, Allah mislays well which it wants. If he wanted that Lillu is not mislaid, the specifications of Majouba nothing will change there.

La vie a plus d'imagination que n'en porte nos rêves.
d
5 décembre 2003 01:57
I agree with you Kenza,
m
5 décembre 2003 11:25
Traduction pour traduction vu que tu prends bien soin de ne pas donner l'intégralité du texte...

Je lui ai dit que je ne suis pas d'une grande aide puisque je ne suis pas musulmane (c'est mon probleme et je n'ai aucun compte à te rendre ok!!!!!) je lui ai dit que son problème n'était pas lié à un problème religieux mais qu'il s'agissait de personnes qui s'aime, elle voudrait aller plus loin et à peur de brusquer son copain marocain, elle demandait donc l'avis des marocains à savoir si c'est accepté qu'une fille fasse cette démarche...

encore une fois, j'ai un droit qui est celui de l'expression et tu n'as pas ce droit que tu veux t'octroyer qui est celui du jugement...

Bonne journée

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook