Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Searching references serious real estate agency on London
s
20 January 2008 00:16
Salam Alaikoum,

I'm looking for a flat to rent in the sector from Camden /NW1 to London. Somebody can give me some references of serious real estate agencies to London and/or working fellow countrymen working in the real-estate.

Shoukrane.
a
23 January 2008 16:15
On your behalf I have made a couple of enquiries the reply I had; you have to be in London with some cash (one month in advance and one deposit) to be taken seriously besides good flats go like hot buns in NW, so you have to be prepared to go straight away to view them. I had a couple of friends in Swiss cottage that could help you if they are still there speak to Steve or Paul.

www.swisscottage-estateagents.co.uk

Regards

\\\///
Adidas
a
28 January 2008 16:18
Safi gh3a alhadra?

\\\///
Adidas asah7 wal 3amal
M
28 January 2008 16:54
LOL, looks like the guy has already found a flat and settled down...with the help of your friends maybe smiling smiley
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
s
28 January 2008 17:06
Salam Alaikoum,

Still looking for a flat in the area of Camden. I sent a message via the site www.swisscottage-estateagents.co.uk.

I do not manage to find the phone number of Steve and/or Paul.

Shoukrane Adds. thumbs up
R
30 January 2008 02:47
Slam1
you can ask Adda for a room in hospital where he works (kitchen porter),i'm just trying to help(tm)
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
s
30 January 2008 20:45
Why not ? winking smiley

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook