Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Les petit(e)s enfant du Maroc
L
3 août 2004 13:15

Hi all,

I'm working on a plan to come up with some ideas and times lines to provide some help to school kids in Morocco..
My Target:

- Kids in town and villages without parents or with Parents that not able to pay school tools for there kids

- Where:

Cross Morocco ( Inshaallah), But will start with the region where I come from Doukkala, El Jadida et Casablanca

- Why:

- Just to do something for my country and my people ( not only talk and talk)

What do I need:

- to start with, your idea's, your input...

What is next step:
I'm working on a web side, where you will be able to find the plan and the details...about what kind of help I need and what we are collecting and who is doing what and by when...

First I will need in different countries some help and representatives
As you see this is a big plan, and I still will have to work out all details (Inshallah)..Next to my daily Job..
Thanks for all your feedback and comment

Lhadi
3 août 2004 13:25
si t'écrivais en français ,je pense que t'aurais quelques réponse...
3 août 2004 14:57
Lhadi,

I appreciate your noble feeling and your initiative to help children by deeds not only talks. However, If you are just starting your “humanitarian project” alone from the scratch why don’t you join your effort to some already existing associations and organization who are doing the same thing and they are in need of motivated people like you who walk the walk and only talk the talk?
On this forum you will find information of an already established association called “ Maroc O Coeur” trying to help as they can a child in morocco who missed his arms in an accident. I just read also recently an other posting on this board from a representative of an association helping school children in morocco.
There are many association in Morocco which you need only to get in touch and try to work together with them...they will provide you with information regarding the needs and the contact even in some remote Moroccan villages...It is better to act with intelligence and join the efforts instead of wasting time and resources in doing what some have already done, since the main objective is to help people and not a lucrative business...

this is just my humble opinion!

A
3 août 2004 15:54
Salam !!

Enfin quoi, restons civilisés quand même !! Moi je parle pas le barbare désolé !

"Puisque tout coeur qui bat pour la liberté, n'a droit qu'à un peu de plomb, j'en réclame ma part !"( Louise Michelle )
t
3 août 2004 19:24
AMar de Sous voilà pour t'aider à comprendre la langue des barbares.

[trans.voila.fr]
t
4 août 2004 10:30
Salam!!

I'm according to you alximo...

I think this is a good idea...

I understand what you want to tell us Lhadi...

congratulations for your target...

my association's name il : ZAKAT, and it existed since september 2003.

we will give some books, pens, papers, computers for children of a school in a Morocco's country which name is Taza

I suppose you know this village.

I wish you to manage to do what you want...

very sorry if i don't write very very goodly...(i don't know how to say that)

zouhra of france.
it is a good thing that you write us by english, because we can learn with you...
i love english...
bye every body

----------------------------------------------------------------- à la recherche d'une assisante commerciale polyvalente, dégourdie, dynamique, et réactive !!!!!je suis làààààààààààààààààà
L
5 août 2004 18:05
Thanks to all thathas react till now
My special thanks goes to alximo
basicaly, I'm looking at the options you mentiooned in your comment and I mentioned that in my initial message..
Important to know is, I'm absolutely chcking whith whom I kan work ( people and Organizations to trust)
I use to be a pilot and I've been (and still) travelling a lot, so I met a lot of organization and people and important to know that; somebody (could be organization) saying something or claiming to do something is SO

I will absolutely contact TAZA, in the soon future and see...I'will be travelling to Morocco soon, I may go and visite

Please keep updating me and please do post any website of Moroccan organizations you may know about

For the others; I do speak French Italian anf German, But My choice went to English cause I'm sure not only French speakers are visiting this forum but could any one with any language, so to you is the question what is the chance of success??
I wish I had time to translate to several language, I had done that for pleasure..

Regards and respect to you all

Thank you
6 août 2004 16:32
There are several association who are working to help children in morocco. I know this one: [www.bayti.net] they take care basically of homeless children. You can get in touch with them via references listed in the website.

Just try to write your posting here in French, you will get more information about other existing associations from yabiladiens...

Message edité (06-08-04 16:32)
n
7 août 2004 15:01

Trés bonne idée...bon courage

Tout le monde a de la volonté. Tout le monde peut la développer. Il suffit de commencer aujourd'hui...;)
n
7 août 2004 15:41

Si mets ton coeur dans ton action...le succés sera à 100%...Il faut trouver une démarche efficace pour démarer ton beau projet...les besoins sont là ...bon courage.

Tout le monde a de la volonté. Tout le monde peut la développer. Il suffit de commencer aujourd'hui...;)

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook