Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccans in london
m
23 October 2010 17:27
salamo Alikom
Moroccans in London
I have moved to London recently, (Bromley to be precise). I have been trying to find some friends of Moroccan origins, males or fameles (ghira bano lol) (even though my mom told me to stay away from Moroccan lol) surely you would all understand what she would mean..
Anyway if you live in Bromley, Lewisham or London in general and you look for Moroccan friend, I should be your first try.
Contact me: [email protected]
NOTE: I’m looking for FRIENDSHIP nothing more nothing less.
Thanks for your time.
N
30 October 2010 02:24
momono
salamo Alikom
Moroccans in London
I have moved to London recently, (Bromley to be precise). I have been trying to find some friends of Moroccan origins, males or fameles (ghira bano lol) (even though my mom told me to stay away from Moroccan lol) surely you would all understand what she would mean..
Anyway if you live in Bromley, Lewisham or London in general and you look for Moroccan friend, I should be your first try.
Contact me: [email protected]
NOTE: I’m looking for FRIENDSHIP nothing more nothing less.
Thanks for your time.

Go and have a walk around Goldborne Road, Portobello Road, Ladbroke Grove, Queens Park. You'll find plenty of Moroccans there. Most Moroccans live round the W10 ; W9 ; W2 areas. But you can find many more Moroccans in most of London boroughs (Kensigton and Chelsea, City of Westminster, Hackney, Islington, Camden, etc...).

You know what ? Go to Goldborne Road (W10) and look for First Travel Services, a Moroccan travel agent. Outside the agent, there's a Moroccan take away trailer booth. The guy is called Mohamed and he's from Tangier. He makes the best Moroccan food to eat up there standing or to go ever. And he's my friend.
w
23 November 2010 17:54
Salam!! everyone!!
I m new to the site ..from US!!!!! I love to meet moroccans from all over the world!!!!!!
a
24 November 2010 01:19
If I were you (thank goodness I am not) I would listen to my mum she knows better.

Where are the Moroccans in London? The answer is everywhere. Why do you want them? Friendship!!!! Do you have anything to offer other than friendship? Yes? They will be all over you like (bo hamroone) If your answer is no; than don’t go any further try another nationality like Greeks, Chinese, or Italian. Their food is lovely too. Mohammed’s take away is a good take away, but stay away, away…
The best friend you will have is yourself and the best Moroccan is you. You will agree with your mother one day. She knows better and you will agree with me I know that.

Good Hunting
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook