Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Moroccans around the world who would like to return home to Morocco
s
sbs
31 January 2007 23:05
I must admit I find myself more and more these days dreaming of returning to the place I was born Morocco.

As morocco is now making progress I think it is a duty for Moroccans living overseas to return and contribute to our country's modernisation.

I think the only thing that is stopping me from returning now is the deep corruption in Morocco.

are there many Moroccans returning from Europe to live in Morocco
I would like to hear your comments & your deams of returning to your homeland.
m
1 February 2007 10:50
r
1 February 2007 16:59
I suppose that as we grow older we tend to think of our roots, whether something has been achieved or not while we are away will depend on us only (however we are always learning). I intend to go back one day, maybe soon. I've tried several times to establish myself in Morocco, but I was never given a real chance. I could never find a job even if I could speak 5 languages, with a certificate in Tourism. But I never lost hope. I will go back one day, only to start my own business. But then, nobody can deny that one of the pillars of our "bliyda" is the "rechwa". So I suppose there is always a price to pay. maybe soon I'll be ready to pay a price to be back home.
S
8 February 2007 23:49
Riffman,

If you are looking to work in tourism then this is the time to go back to Morocco since hotels seem to be springing out from every corner.

Best wishes
r
9 February 2007 13:53
thanx for the tip... I am really considering that. the problem will be to get adapted to the life in morocco after so many years abroad. but I don't think that will be the problem.
f
14 March 2007 19:22
first of all u have to be more pasion if u want to go back and live in morocco best wish
w
14 March 2007 23:54
me!! i love to live in morocco(tm) close to my beloved one.
as soon as i get the american citizenship inchaeallah which allows me to be like a free birdgrinning smiley and

finish my degree in order to get a good job in morocco (presidente de 3amalate oujda-angad evilgrinning smileygrinning smiley) i'll goooooo (tm)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2007 12:11 by wajdia.
m
20 March 2007 20:16
Salam,

Now that I am abroad and far, I believe that Morocco is the most beautiful country in my eyes, I really miss my lovely bled.
It's true that corruption still discourage people to go back home, but it's us, moroccan youth, who must change this bitter reality and contribute Morocco's progress.
I rellay miss to feel that I am a full citizen in my own nation!
r
20 March 2007 20:47
In challah next year I'll try to return... after so many years... I suppose the problem would be to fit again in the society.
h
20 March 2007 22:06
You are not alone sbs and without no doubt, there is more and more people feeling the same urgency as you are. One can adapt him/herself again living back home in maghreb but it will be hard as it was for us while we were settling in western countries. It can be done and it is only the yearning for peace of mind that will keep us going and InchAllah, it will happen: Is it only a matter of time.
s
21 March 2007 15:52
Not yet for me But sure inshallah to Morocco I shall return smiling smiley
b
22 March 2007 15:21
i'm moving back in May and I seriously can't wait. I've been gone for 10 years and although at first I never ever would've thought one day I'd go back, I figured out that there s no greater place than home. thumbs up
s
sbs
22 March 2007 17:15
where do u live now

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook