Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
middle of nowheres in Morocco
H
15 February 2008 11:47
Salam

I thought about this while answering a post by Lady Minniemouse,

what about presenting a region or a village totally unknown in Morocco, like Tamegrout, l3attaouia or lakhssass, I know Atlasmagic will be the master of this post...
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
M
15 February 2008 11:56
Ha ha ha, glad to see my posts are a source of inspiration to you!

when i was in uni, a friend of mine used always to quote Z7iliga as some dodgy place to make me laugh...it took me a while to realise the place really exists!!!

i'd love a description on the area if anyone has been?
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
H
15 February 2008 12:09
Minniemouse

Insipration !!! I can be dangerous with poems, winking smiley

I've never known myself where z7liga was, but everything is reachable now, even Z7iliga.. and at one click range, check this out..

[manal.over-blog.com]
H
15 February 2008 12:12
[www.lavieeco.com]
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
M
15 February 2008 12:45
So Zhiliga is that close to Rabat!! i was thinking you had to spend 2 or 3 days travelling on a donkey or so to get there because obviously there would be no transport but it looks like i was wrong! interesting.

the second article is excellent!
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
a
15 February 2008 13:33
Lets start my looking at my part of the world Tassaouirgane
H
15 February 2008 15:13
Is that near ouirgane (asni-ouirgane) about 60 km from marrakech heading to Taroudant via Tizi n'tasst ?
H
15 February 2008 15:47
While waiting for Atlasmagic's answer, i'll tell about Tamegrout, a small village in the region of zagora, right in the middle of nowhere, it's about 30 km away from lamhamid.. this village is famous of the "headquarters" of Nasseria brotherhood "zaouia".. what is amazing in this bled is an ancient library when you find old books of medecine, philosophy theology, etc,..it was a real experience to visit the place...
a
15 February 2008 16:09
Yes Hicham its the one & the only Tassa = Liver & Ouirgane its the area on the National park Toubkal at 1300 m high

Close to Anraz village where the Merabeau of Rabbi Haïm Ben Diwan son of de Rabbi Amram Ben Diwan ( Moroccan Jewish Saints )
[dafina.net]
H
15 February 2008 16:19
3awdass a tassanou smiling smiley ..is it really called tassaouirgane ?
a
15 February 2008 16:32
yahh ! Tassa but its a fab place you need to visit mate
H
15 February 2008 16:37
i've already been there 3 or 4 times at east but not more than 1 day, i forgot the name of the hotel in ouirgane, is it la roseraie ??
a
15 February 2008 17:17
Yes the big one on the left ....
But you have not being to Tassaouirgane its a 6Km in from the main Road accessed by a "piste " i do it by small car , lat time i landed in Kech late 23:00 at Middnight i was indoor in Tassaouirgane
H
15 February 2008 21:28
never been further, but the scenery is awsome, what i like most is people in this regions, never seen more kind and polite, nothing to do with city people...
H
3 June 2008 21:39
Legzira, sidi Ifni region

[www.vacanceo.com]
a
4 June 2008 11:30
Kahfe ansour near kh7nifra is a fantastic place also agolmam tizigza
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
c
4 June 2008 12:27

Hicham_A
Legzira, sidi Ifni region

Hi Hicham, nice region, I was there in March, took the coastal road from Aglou to Sidi Ifni, it's indeed a beautiful region.
The week after, I pushed to Laayoune, I expected a lot of nothingness since it's the desert but not at all, it's actually breathtaking in certain places. If you take this road, make a stop at Akhfnir, sit down and order yourself fried calamares or any other grilled fish, it's heaven in a plate. Little tip : put just enough fuel to take you to Akhfnir, beyond that point, fuel prices are tax free, gasoil was at 4.18 dhs/liter (0.38 €) all the way to Laayoune.
a
4 June 2008 13:54
Hicham

it look fab ,chelhman its sounds fantastic what you did ,i love to try it one day
4 June 2008 15:38
You guys make me jealous. I never have time to go to nowhere while I go back home.
c
4 June 2008 16:57
Hi ATAY_BE_LEQAMA,

I used to be like that, getting bogged down with family obligations, but not anymore, you make the minimum required with your folks, pack a light bag and hit the road. Life in Morocco has more to offer than just lunch here, dinner there and listening to the family gossip during these neverending gargantuesque meals.
H
6 June 2008 11:37
Lol chelhman,

it' the same even for us people living in Morocco, we spend half of our lives drinking nessness, and watching djean's and jellabas back and forth...

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook