Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
memory stick in a burka
f
2 November 2009 21:38
mchwhine bina wblmaghribe

[uk.reuters.com]

why ? AND WHAT FOR ? AND WHAT SHE WILL GAIN BY POLLUTING OUR NATIONALITY ABROAD Heu
IT ANGERS ME THIS EVENING HEARING THIS NEWS ON EVERY NEWSREADER LIPS AROUND THE GLOBE : A MOROCCAN WOMAN..............
WHY THESE PEOPLE ARE GRANTED VISAS ? IS IT TO DESTROY THE REPUTAION OF ALL MOROCCAN IMMIGRANTS?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2009 09:42 by faisal28.
l
2 November 2009 22:20
a ghir nta li mchaweh rassek
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
l
2 November 2009 22:20
y would u think she represent u ? so u feel threatned by her act ...
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
f
3 November 2009 10:52
l9bi7, 9appaha allaho wajhak ptdr
so you ll encourage your wife or your daughetr to do exactly the same , to wear a burqa and hide underneath it data about training how to make bombs to kill people in trains and planes

i am sure she is married to someone who think exactly like you
behind every woman with a bomb is a terrorist grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2009 11:10 by faisal28.
p
3 November 2009 11:07
hi faisal28:
it s on the newspaper as well front page this morning , this sort of behaviour gives a bad picture to muslims here in UK , the racist party BNP is becoming more popular and the behaviour of this lady it gives them the ammunition to fire at immigrants
there are moroccans who leave their country to workd hard and earn a living for their families , unfortunately there are those who have different agendas

allah yehdi makhle9

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2009 11:08 by printemps1.
p
3 November 2009 12:12
faisal28
mchwhine bina wblmaghribe
[uk.reuters.com]
why ? AND WHAT FOR ? AND WHAT SHE WILL GAIN BY POLLUTING OUR NATIONALITY ABROAD Heu
IT ANGERS ME THIS EVENING HEARING THIS NEWS ON EVERY NEWSREADER LIPS AROUND THE GLOBE : A MOROCCAN WOMAN.............. WHY THESE PEOPLE ARE GRANTED VISAS ? IS IT TO DESTROY THE REPUTAION OF ALL MOROCCAN IMMIGRANTS?

malak arrajal azzine kaya3f ptdr!!! Wach mra3tak lab'sa3 al BurkaHeu grinning smiley? kima3 gal l9bi7, rinta li mchawah brasak...
you only could be scared if yourself and this lady are cooking smelly food behind walls ptdr
t
3 November 2009 12:26
stupid idea to put it in burqa
she should put it in her knickers
everybody stop playing . the dumb , the dumber and the dumbest! she is the one wana mali wella sou9i?!

of course if moroccans are linked to terrorism any moroccan immigrant will feel that these idiots are giving us a bad name , the saoudian and arab image is it the same after 9/11

let s imagine a moroccan woman is landing at heathrow with her burqa don t you think the security the passengers will be more suspicious of her after this incident ? li taya3dou l7neche taykhafe mn la7bel
if a moroccan did something it s not his image he is ruining but the whole country
7outa wa7da tatkhnez chwari b7al li tangolo felmaghribe ila khouke dar chi haja tanta tatmchi frjline wtatchweh
everyone now will think that all moroccan women hide bombs in their clothes

i think after finshing her jail sentence abroad she needs to be punished in morocco for what she did
l
6 November 2009 17:22
Read the second post as well. I am not talking about the woman's act itself, but you thinking that she is a shame to moroccans.

if she is a bad apple, it does not mean that the whole tree is spoiled.

faisal28
l9bi7, 9appaha allaho wajhak ptdr
so you ll encourage your wife or your daughetr to do exactly the same , to wear a burqa and hide underneath it data about training how to make bombs to kill people in trains and planes

i am sure she is married to someone who think exactly like you
behind every woman with a bomb is a terrorist grinning smiley
M
5 December 2009 15:08
I totally agree with Faisal28. she is a shame on the immigrants, Moroccans and Arabs! That will definitely destroy the Muslims reputation abroad more than it already Is!
And "l9bi7" i think you live in Morocco from how you responded. So you have no freaking idea how the immigrants are being treated abroad or their fears from wrong judgment. if you were living abroad, every step you do you will analyze it first! it is so ugly how people will stereotype you

you think that we should not be threatened by her or by any other people acts, but we can't help it, we have the same background, if we liked it or not. the foreigners they believe the media and what they read in the internet or the newspapers, do u think that they will make an effort to think that the Muslims and the Arabs are different and they should not be judge over the acts of someone else who is so ignorant and selfish!!
Every act of terrorism or any act that is meant to destroy the Moroccans reputation!!
l
6 December 2009 06:13
You have no Idea. Such a cute segregation.

Muslim_girl
I totally agree with Faisal28. she is a shame on the immigrants, Moroccans and Arabs! That will definitely destroy the Muslims reputation abroad more than it already Is!
And "l9bi7" i think you live in Morocco from how you responded. So you have no freaking idea how the immigrants are being treated abroad or their fears from wrong judgment. if you were living abroad, every step you do you will analyze it first! it is so ugly how people will stereotype you

you think that we should not be threatened by her or by any other people acts, but we can't help it, we have the same background, if we liked it or not. the foreigners they believe the media and what they read in the internet or the newspapers, do u think that they will make an effort to think that the Muslims and the Arabs are different and they should not be judge over the acts of someone else who is so ignorant and selfish!!
Every act of terrorism or any act that is meant to destroy the Moroccans reputation!!
r
8 December 2009 20:38
terrorism has no country neither religion!

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook