Connexion Yabiladies Islam Radio Forum News
20 January 2019 15:52
Salam , bnj , hello
Im moroccan and im holding Uk resident card .
And I got married with Moroccan man he lives in France and he has resident card for 10 years and he is working .
Pls i want some informations about if I want to change my resident card what I should do .
I can change it in france ? or
I have to morocco and come and return by family gathering ?

Thank u.
20 January 2019 16:38


because you live in the UK, you have to do
the demand for a long-stay visa at the French consulate
in the UK it's the easiest for you

click here

contact here
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio +
Join Yabiladi on Facebook