Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
HELP!!! SKY BOX for morrocan channels???
g
5 January 2010 15:40
Hi,
Is anyone knows if I can use a freesat SKY digi-box connected to a satellite dish to get free morrocan channels like 2m, assadisa, maghrebia,Iqra,...
Thanks for your advice
a
21 January 2010 22:17
I haven’t tried as there isn’t the need you can pick a satellite receiver, a motorised dish with a universal LNB for as cheap as £100.

However if you have already the SKY digital box, you are not going to lose anything to try to pick up the channels you need, who knows you might learn about satellite communication on the way. You have to point the Dish with the LNB to 19.2 degrees east in order to pick up the satellite Astra 19.
You have to know the present position of your dish (I think for SKY its 28.2 degrees east facing Astra 2). Mark it in order to return to it “should the mud hit the fan” and you settle for what you have. The dish has to be absolutely vertical swing it very, very slowly to the east if it works you ill get a picture. You can also use signal detector which will pick it easier if it can receive the range of frequencies with that LNB you have.
try Maplin stores they still have sales on.
Have fun at least
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook