Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
help ireland
i
11 August 2008 16:44
hello,
i need your help, me and my husband we want to go to ireland for few months in order to improve english (approximatively in october 2008),
if any person who live in ireland actually, it's possible to help us about accomodation and job
we are in Paris
thanks a lot
p
14 August 2008 12:47
Hey,

If you want a piece of advice, I do recommend you to live in Dublin. That's the only place where you can have a good job..

I found my job quite quickly and the economic growth is increasing dramatically, which shows that you have your chance to get a job there..

Here you have a couple of useful web sites:

- The most common one is job.ie ==> very efficient web site and you always have a quick feedback from several employersthumbs up

- For accomodation you have ==> daft.ie

Those two web sites are the most accurate ones, so you might find what you're looking for.

Godd luck to you!smiling smiley

ps/ Good luck with the Irish accentgrinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2008 12:49 by pounkette.
i
9 September 2008 15:42
hello and thank you for you help,

you are in DUBLIN actually ?
f
10 September 2008 05:02
Imikaf, Remember to take an umbrella with you. It rains 365 days a year.smiling smiley
i
10 September 2008 09:19
ptdr
hello,

I'm searching actually in london because I think that it's more easy to find work ? and apartment ?
my travel is in november, I'm afraid because I don't find yet !!!!!
f
10 September 2008 14:49
Looking for work check these links:

[www.jobserve.com]
[www.monster.co.uk]

Looking for accommodation check these links:

[www.rightmove.co.uk]
[www.propertyfinder.com]
[www.findaproperty.com]

Wish you luck.thumbs up
p
11 September 2008 08:33
imikaf
hello and thank you for you help,

you are in DUBLIN actually ?

Hello,

Sorry for my late reply.
No, I am not in Dublin currently, I left the country one year agogrinning smiley
Are you still looking for a job in Ireland?
i
11 September 2008 17:08
hello,

I Wouls like to go in London, but my bestfriend is actually in Dublin(since 4 days) and she's searching a job, do you have any advices for she ?
THANKS
d
28 September 2011 23:19
For an overview of the market, you can have a look at [www.propertyuncovered.com]

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook