Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Everyone Must See This!
O
1 November 2006 18:35
Everyone Must See This!

[www.metacafe.com]

PS : i cried because this is how i see life , watching this video was like looking inside my heart !

Live your life plenty , Enjoy .....life .

Good luck
M
1 November 2006 18:45
Sorry buddy I took your advise and watched the video in full, but I didn't cry. Probably because we don't look at life from the same angle. That is what makes life even better.
O
1 November 2006 19:07
Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts; don’t put up with people who are reckless with yours.

Floss.

Don’t waste your time on jealousy; sometimes you’re ahead; sometimes you’re behind; the race is long, and in the end it’s only with yourself.

Remember compliments you receive; forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how.

Keep your old love letters; throw away your old bank statements.

Stretch.

Don’t feel guilty if you don’t know what you wanna do with your life; the most interesting people I know didn’t know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives; some of the most interesting 40 year olds I know still don’t.

Get plenty of calcium.

Be kind to your knees; you’ll miss them when they’re gone.

Maybe you’ll marry -- maybe you won’t. Maybe you’ll have children -- maybe you won’t. Maybe you’ll divorce at 40 -- maybe you’ll dance the funky chicken on your 75th wedding anniversary. Whatever you do, don’t congratulate yourself too much or berate yourself either -- your choices are half chance; so are everybody else’s.

Enjoy your body; use it every way you can. Don’t be afraid of it, or what other people think of it. It’s the greatest instrument you’ll ever own.

Dance.

even if you have nowhere to do it but in your own living room.

Read the directions, even if you don’t follow them.

Do not read beauty magazines; they will only make you feel ugly.

Get to know your parents; you never know when they’ll be gone for good. Be nice to your siblings; they're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.

Understand that friends come and go, but for the precious few you should hold on. Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography, in lifestyle, because the older you get the more you need the people you knew when you were young.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2006 07:15 by Obs2006.
c
1 November 2006 20:29
Thanks Obs2006, it's beautiful, it's universal. The message, as I understood it, was simple :
Celebrate life.
O
1 November 2006 20:51
chelhman
Thanks Obs2006, it's beautiful, it's universal. The message, as I understood it, was simple :
Celebrate life.

This is the best video ever.This video made me cry and smile.I cried because i started to remember my familly,my childhood,my chilhood friends and places and I realised that nothing will come back.But here's the reason i smiled:life is straight ahead and we still have enough time to do all the things we wanted and wished.
s
1 November 2006 22:08
salam alaykum

If i can summ it up

the life is only about a quality of moments enjoy the happy funny ones don t stop at the painful one more than the necessary time to organize your thoughts to find useful,healthy way to get out from those sad moments, turn (don t rape it from your life book ) the page go to next one ,with all the optimism ,faith and sincere smile.

purify your heart from all the disease can spoile it ,be sure you are created to be loved and to love .

subhana Allah the Creator, how great is the human (HIS creature) with all this changing feeling ,mind and speritual states.
O
2 November 2006 00:03
sarah70
salam alaykum

If i can summ it up

the life is only about a quality of moments enjoy the happy funny ones don t stop at the painful one more than the necessary time to organize your thoughts to find useful,healthy way to get out from those sad moments, turn (don t rape it from your life book ) the page go to next one ,with all the optimism ,faith and sincere smile.

purify your heart from all the disease can spoile it ,be sure you are created to be loved and to love .

subhana Allah the Creator, how great is the human (HIS creature) with all this changing feeling ,mind and speritual states.

Actually I think it's cool to see a video like this, that doesn't sway towards any specific religion or theology or whatever, just simple life truths that everyone should know.

It's too bad that many people don't even have the capability to see these things. And it's too bad that many people are still too busy hating each other because they are different.
m
2 November 2006 13:17
A well done video
It tells you find peace with yourself by enjoying life with others.
A good advice for many moroccans who spend time and efforts in insulting and hurting others.

Just make a test.
Ask any moroccans living abroad about his moroccans community. in Holland, germany France.....
and ????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2006 01:18 by Krim.
k
7 November 2006 14:00
Krim
A well done video
It tells you find peace with yourself by enjoying life with others.
A good advice for many moroccans who spend time and efforts in insulting and hurting others.

Just make a test.
Ask any moroccans living abroad about his moroccans community. in Holland, germany France.....
and ????

and what, indeed? what will happen? do you expect that they'll start badmouthing each other or stab each other in the back? i don't quite get your point....

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook