Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Easyjet Start Flying to Marrakech for £30.99 !
p
2 March 2006 17:25
easyJet, Europe's leading low-fares airline, today announced an expansion into three new markets – all outside the EU.

From this summer, easyJet will be taking its familiar brand and famously low-fares to new customers in the bustling cities of Marrakech, Istanbul and to Rijeka, Croatia’s third-largest city.

All three destinations should prove popular with passengers travelling for both business and leisure reasons that, until now, have had to put up with the high fares charged by the traditional airlines.

easyJet becomes the first major European low-fares airline to start services from London to the most vibrant cities of Turkey and Morocco and, in doing so, expands its operations into these wholly-new markets that are increasing their business links with Europe.

Andrew Harrison, easyJet Chief Executive, said:

“This is probably our most significant expansion since the start of our new routes to Central and Eastern Europe in May 2004. easyJet continues to seize opportunities and to stay ahead of the industry – both geographically and technically, as highlighted by our recent introduction of on-line check-in.

Croatia, Turkey and Morocco are forging an ever-closer relationship with the UK and Europe. As a consequence, the demand for low-fares to these countries is growing quickly, and easyJet will be in a unique position to benefit from this development.

Wherever we go low fares speak their own language and we look forward to bringing our unique combination of low-costs with care and convenience to the long-suffering passengers to Istanbul, Marrakech and to Rijeka who have had to put up with high fares for too long.”

easyJet will launch the following four routes this summer, seats will be on sale at www.easyjet.com from Friday 3 March.

ROUTE START DATE FREQUENCY ONE WAY FARES FROM
London Gatwick to Marrakech 4 July Daily £30.99
l
2 March 2006 18:37
Thats heck of a deal !

do you know when it gonna be implemented ? so I try to fly from Washington Dc to london and then london to marakesh ?
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
z
3 March 2006 21:48
This is amazing, I just double checked, it is indeed £30.99! London Gatwik - Marrakesh on a July 4th! That's cheaper than going from Marrakech to Marrakech tongue sticking out smiley
I
4 March 2006 06:14
What about taxes?
z
5 March 2006 23:48
Waht about them? smiling smiley
I
7 March 2006 10:56
Hi,

zaki7

I’m just wondering if £30.99 with or without taxes?......one way or retunemoody smiley
p
12 March 2006 16:03
Ilhem2
Hi,

zaki7

I’m just wondering if £30.99 with or without taxes?......one way or retunemoody smiley

hi Ilhem

Easyjet is a no frill airlane the way they operate is selling the cheapt searts first when you book early !
Prices are one way before taxes , you were looking at £79.99 return all in ! please reminber they were the cheapest seats ,last time i checked they were about £100 still cheap !
I
16 March 2006 06:12
Hi pourtoi,

well£100 about Euro 150 return with taxes not bad...you could travel twice a year...
p
21 April 2006 02:30
Fantastic, I wish there was such deal from the US...
t
21 April 2006 12:13
Waw it is cheaper than Paris marrakech, we have to diversificate our tourisms. The england is the good and big market.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook