Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Discussions pour apprendre l anglais
s
7 septembre 2013 23:27
Je vous propose ce sujet pour s entraider a mieux écrire et parler l anglais pour les débutants ou intermédiaire , j ai maîtriser le français en pratiquant la langue sur net et pourquoi pas l anglais aussi!!!
p
8 septembre 2013 22:02
slm alikoum. it 's great idea ! i m ok! how are you today?
9 septembre 2013 14:13
Hello,

I think it's a good idea too

See you soon
"La vie n'est qu'illusion, la réalité est dans l'au-delà..."
M
10 septembre 2013 17:47
how are u am also agree with us its great to have the oportinity ti practice english see u soon
m
10 septembre 2013 17:54
C'est une bonne idée smiling smiley. Je dois pratiquer ma language francaise. J'ai pas un probleme avec anglais car j'ai fait des etudes anglaises a la fac

Bonne chance pour tout le monde
p
11 septembre 2013 01:54
re slmw. sa veut dire see u soon ? thank you my freinds
11 septembre 2013 06:47
Citation
pralinours a écrit:

Salam

ça veut dire "à bientôt"

@ maha74, si je puis me permettre, on dit pas " I'm agree with" mais plutôt " I agree with.
11 septembre 2013 10:03
Citation
pralinours a écrit:

salam

à bientôt
"La vie n'est qu'illusion, la réalité est dans l'au-delà..."
M
11 septembre 2013 12:05
think u casablancaise02 we are here so as to learn and correct the mistakes today i have one call from australian customer and i try it to speak to her oh my god i had big difficulty to fuond the words but finely i was clear but am not happy from my livel
p
12 septembre 2013 00:52
Citation
casablancaise02 a écrit:
Citation
pralinours a écrit:

Salam

ça veut dire "à bientôt"

@ maha74, si je puis me permettre, on dit pas " I'm agree with" mais plutôt " I agree with.

THANK YOU CASABLANCAISE
13 septembre 2013 03:12
Citation
Maha74 a écrit:
think u casablancaise02 we are here so as to learn and correct the mistakes today i have one call from australian customer and i try it to speak to her oh my god i had big difficulty to fuond the words but finely i was clear but am not happy from my livel

Don't worry, it will be ok little by little, there's no secret, practicing is the best way to improve your english level.
13 septembre 2013 03:13
Citation
pralinours a écrit:
Citation
casablancaise02 a écrit:
Citation
pralinours a écrit:

Salam

ça veut dire "à bientôt"

THANK YOU CASABLANCAISE

U're welcome, my dear.
M
13 septembre 2013 11:25
thank four your encouragement i have a lot of book of grammar and there is a lot of site for learnning english but really it request a lot of time and energy but its the best way to learn but i want to know if there is same serious site to practice english.

thank and have a good day

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook