Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
aidez moi les filles,my husband doesn't want a wedding any more
s
15 juillet 2011 05:12
Salut les filles,I really need yr help now.I ve been married almost a year now. we been planinig to do the wedding on next december or january because we don't leave in morocco and because he is building his business in north morocco.SO when we just got married he asked me to wait a little bit for the wedding til he finish his business,,,,,,sad smiley of course i said thats fine i can wait.Now he told me that he doest want the wedding any more.......No no.kalak we can go on december but NNNNOOOOOOO WEDDING........li ana howa matayamanch bl3ars ba3d zwaj wli ana hna deja daba mzawjin......................... kolchi baghi l3arss walidih khoutou,walidiya ana.....please les filles koulou lia chnou ndir ana mabkitch 3arfa walou.
s
15 juillet 2011 10:36
il t'avait promis la fête de amriage, il n'a qu'à tenir sa parole smiling smiley
Mariée en Octobre 2010. Moi 28 ans, lui 30. bébé 1 née le 3 juillet, hamdoullah!
l
15 juillet 2011 10:59
c est triste mais tu peux lui suggerer une petite fete entre famille pas trop de monde un petit orcheste s il accepte l idee tu orgnises une belle fete
dans le cas il ne veut pas inchallah quand tu auras un bebe tu peux faire doura et tout
l essentiel que tu ne commences pas une vie avec des problemes a cause de la fete ton bonheur en premier allah yhdih bonne chance
o
15 juillet 2011 11:21
Claplol grinning smiley il s'est converti et ne veut pas de fete avec la music et le reste? ou juste peu etre il se dit puiske devan dieu on est marié, ba c'est bon alors
s
15 juillet 2011 18:11
merci channela, hta ana hadchi fach fakart ghadi nhawal ndir hadchi li kolti.........si nn hta le sbou3 inchallah mais le probleme howa anho kan baghi la fete wtkoun kbira wkan taysawal 3la la salle.daba mabka baghi hta haja..........llah yahdih wsafi hadchi li nkdar nkoulsad smiley
n
16 juillet 2011 14:52
my dear you have two solutions, the first one, to accept his wish, and just skip the wedding, beacause after all, what matters the most is you two, and the wedding is just a formality, a detail that doesn't make happiness or contribute to the success of the relationship, there will be inchae ALLAH occasions where you can have ceremonies, sbou3, khtana, dkhoul dar, ouverture du projet de ton mari... so many happy occasions inchae ALLAH. the second solution, if the wedding is really really important to you, then you ll have to be smart... don't yell and scream and tell him no you promised me, so you have to keep your promise.. because, he has the right to change his words unfortunately... but use your feminine charm dear, tell him, you don't want to be a Sultan for one day? to feel like you are living a night from 1001 nuits... get him involved in the choice of colors of your dresses, and try to make him match his suits with you... tell him that you understand his stress about the wedding, but it is a one in a lifetime experience, (and here I mean it)...if he is not moroccan, show him some videos on you tube of weddings, of l 3roussa f l3ammariya, et doura lfassia...tell him that when years go by, you ll have the photos and videos as souvenirs, and will refresh that love and joy you once shared together when you where held up by neggafate...

I wish you good luck lalla soultana, and remember again, the ceremony is just a detail that doesnt make happiness, so if talking about this creates tension and stress between you guys, then trust me, just forget it...
s
17 juillet 2011 03:12
thank u so much nina2011.appreciate being interested,i really feel good now after reading ur msg.first i just wanna let u know that my husband is moroccan,second i tried yr second solution because i really want the wedding......and results is that he told me that he was really thinking about it lately thumbs upthumbs up.I think because his brother and cousin just got engaged and they will have their wedding next year inchallah,thats why he change his mindsmiling smiley He ask me if i wanna change our vacation from december to may, that way we can stay longer for ramadan inchallah,,,and he said ykoun khir wanchallah kolchi ghadi ykoun kif bghit.........hamdoullah thats enough for me for nowsmiling smileythumbs up Thank u so much,and wish you good luck in yr life too
n
17 juillet 2011 13:24
I am happy for you!!! Go girl!! next may inchae ALLAH you ll get to renew your vows with family and friends around!!! how nice!!and you have plenty of time to get ready for that day...ALLAH ykamal 3lik blkhir my dear and we are all here to help you organise your wedding... lots of luck!

Annuaire
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook