Divorce Process In london
megasat3 [ PM ] [ ]
July 27, 2011 03:19PM
Salam Alikom

i'm going trough a divorce after 3 years of marriage . i called the moroccan embassy to enquire about the process but a lady told me that adoul are in holidays and she dont even know when they will come back .. so if anybody have experience in this matter please help

regards
Inspiration- [ PM ] [ ]
August 14, 2011 12:38AM
Sorry I do not know! I hope someone can help!
bye
adds [ PM ] [ ]
August 17, 2011 07:21PM
what do you need to know?

Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
August 18, 2011 01:05PM
1- wait until those la3doule are back from their Holidays

in case the divorce is amical :
2- you need to go there with your partner and they will issue you a letter (start of divorce) which you need to sign both of you
i am not sure if your partner moroccan or english , anyway you can also do ( power of attorney both of you to a member of your family there , if your partner is not morocan he can do one to your brother or a sister to reptresent him or her in moroccan court
there is no need for both you to go to morocco , you can send the 2 power of attorney (which allows legally to someone there to represent u) and the letter of divorce from la3doule
your family there need to go to ( family court in your home town) to do what is called in Moroccan law( tadyil attala9) which means : get it recognised in morocco it is very straightforward and doesn t take long

good luck