Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Divorce Process In london
m
27 July 2011 15:19
Salam Alikom

i'm going trough a divorce after 3 years of marriage . i called the moroccan embassy to enquire about the process but a lady told me that adoul are in holidays and she dont even know when they will come back .. so if anybody have experience in this matter please help

regards
I
14 August 2011 00:38
Sorry I do not know! I hope someone can help!
bye
a
17 August 2011 19:21
what do you need to know?
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
w
18 August 2011 13:05
1- wait until those la3doule are back from their Holidays

in case the divorce is amical :
2- you need to go there with your partner and they will issue you a letter (start of divorce) which you need to sign both of you
i am not sure if your partner moroccan or english , anyway you can also do ( power of attorney both of you to a member of your family there , if your partner is not morocan he can do one to your brother or a sister to reptresent him or her in moroccan court
there is no need for both you to go to morocco , you can send the 2 power of attorney (which allows legally to someone there to represent u) and the letter of divorce from la3doule
your family there need to go to ( family court in your home town) to do what is called in Moroccan law( tadyil attala9) which means : get it recognised in morocco it is very straightforward and doesn t take long

good luck

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook