Menu
Sujets sur forum moirk
Diversité et historicité de l'islam Pierre Lory, directeur d'études à l'École pratique des hautes études - 5ème section des sciences religieuses Il a été souligné à plusieurs ...Suite
Islamic Discourse & Human Experience Pre- Islamic Arguments The early generation of Muslim scholars used the 'text' and 'reason' to derive Islamic rulings as they confronted new cases. Since ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] Acquiring Knowledge
1 juin 2005 à 09:26 [2 messages]
Acquiring Knowledge The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Acquiring knowledge in (the) company (of others) for an hour in the night is better than spending the whole night in prayer." - ...Suite
The Standard of Hadith Criticisms Edited by Zahid Ghadialy from the Book, The life of Muhammad- Haykal. Despite the great care and precision of the hadith scholars, much of what they ...Suite
Guantanamo Guards Accused of Mistreating Koran By Dan Eggen The Washington Post Wednesday 25 May 2005 Newly released FBI documents detail allegations. Nearly a dozen ...Suite
Je me demande si l´ex UNEM chef Hamid Barrada était vraiment informateur ? Si c´est oui ou sont les preuves avancées par Ahmed Boukhari ...Suite
Dear Almot, Some months ago we had a discussion about memorization of Coran etc.. The title I gave is the title of a book by Dale F. Eikelman which I bought while I was in the US but did not have ...Suite
[Actualité du Maroc et du Monde] Conviction ou peur
9 mai 2005 à 10:35 [1 messages]
D´aprés le monde: ..... Mais trois heures à peine après le vote, le sunnite Hachem Abderrahmane al-Chibli a refusé sa nomination au poste de ministre des droits de l'homme. Il a justifié ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] New York
28 avril 2005 à 14:04 [9 messages]
Do we anybody from New York in this Forum ...Suite
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com