Menu
Sujets sur forum salma49
salut ce mot mariage signifit bq6:! mais de nos jours c devenus presque impossible:no quelles sont les raisons a votre ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] marriage
14 mai 2009 à 12:04 [7 messages]
hi marriage used to be very common in our society (morocco) but nowadays it has become almost impossible what are the reasons for this unfortunate ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] programe ajial on 2m channel
13 mai 2009 à 17:40 [6 messages]
hello i think that ajial or generation is an original name for the youth what about you ? you ve got something to say about it? go ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] fashion
13 mai 2009 à 17:36 [7 messages]
hi what do you think of the fashion of these days? are you a big ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] immigration
13 mai 2009 à 17:33 [9 messages]
hello i want to know why do people immigrate from their country to a different one is it for more money? is it for a better life? or what.... i m keen to hear you guys thank ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] looking for new moroccan films
13 mai 2009 à 15:37 [2 messages]
hi if anyone can help me with this i m looking for some new moroccan films thank ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] chhiwat maghribya
13 mai 2009 à 12:22 [3 messages]
hi is anyone ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] global warming
13 mai 2009 à 11:22 [30 messages]
hello i m not going to start i ll wait for you to do it i know there is plenty of stuff to say about global warming so bring it ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] studio 2m again
12 mai 2009 à 18:21 [6 messages]
hi i ve been watching studio 2m last year and i think it s a very good programe so what do you think of ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] summer holidays
12 mai 2009 à 17:22 [3 messages]
hi i would like to know where all of you guys spend your summer holidays do you go back to morocco? or do you just stay in europe if you re already living in there or the usa(residents) just to ...Suite
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com