s
13 May 2009 17:42
thanks
but at least i m trying to bring out some nice subjectseye rolling smiley
dont you think so???perplexe
w
13 May 2009 17:49
well done salma for the effort

people who immigrate are ambitious people who want a better life , human beings always moved from a country to an other searching for better opportunities , human rights ..........etc
there is a scientific fact that the original of all human races including the chinese is from the oldest continent on earth africa but thnaks to immigration now humans are spread in all other continents
nowadays immigration has changed a lot , it became very restricted and most countries are choosy who lands on their soil , for instance England , they introduced recently a point system which means importing highly qualified people like top surgeons , scientists, and engineers and rejecting other unskilled people smiling smileythis is bad for poorer countries who coughed up a lot of money to eduacte those doctors and at the end an other richer country benefit from them
immigration also became restricted because of terrorism before europe was an open door for everyone ,
now security is number one which very understandable and europe has all the right to protec t it s citizens

wouldn t be nice not to have any frontiers and everyone could immigrate anywhere he or she wishes to
but being human being we have to ruin everything even the planet had enough of us ptdr

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 05:56 by whatsup.
s
13 May 2009 17:54
thankx matesmiling smiley
i m aware of that as i m citizen in the uk
but its because of the economical situation as well
i mean things are getting thighter now wherever you goperplexe
w
13 May 2009 18:01
England in partcular was a soft touch , easy to obtain a visa in the 80 but everything has changed since those explosions in the trains , that hairy iraqian in glasgow airport and so on
i am a watcher to all changes of immigration rules in europe
the turning point in uk was the terrorist attacks that was the red line the same in Spain some unimaginable rules has been introduced which restricted the movements of foreigners
immigration is less and less because of the law changes which occured in recent years
s
13 May 2009 18:06
i do respect you a lot mrWelcome
you seem to know a lot
well done
thumbs up
D
13 May 2009 19:11
That's a good question Salma,

Well,in my opinion the desire for a better life is sometimes so big that it makes people leave their countries and their families and work in other countries.They know that they will have to face difficult moments,that they won't be able to communicate with the persons around them,that maybe they will have to work in illegal conditions to get the money they need for their families,but all take these chances and they hope they will succeed.

On the other hand,there are persons who immigrate just for the sake of the persons they love,just like my case now,they leave their families to make other families with the persons they love,women/men go to meet the women/men they love who have chosen other countries to start a new life,even if they miss their families and their friends.Maybe they don't have a place where to work but they are capable of waiting to see what destiny has for them.

There are also the cases of the persons who are obliged to leave their countries because of the war which threatens their lives.They’d rather start everything from the very beginning than risking putting their lives in danger.

When well developed countries see that their territories are “invaded” by lots of immigrants they set new laws that make the immigration harder.As a result of this,many illegal immigrants cross the borders and are eager to work,even if they are paid only at half of the sum of money native workers receive for the same kind of job.

That's it,I hope I answered your question.
Peace.
s
14 May 2009 11:34
hi there
you know what i think that everyone who immigrates somewhere in this world,has got a good reason to do it
and that s fair enoughperplexe

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook