Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Which conspiracy theories do you know?
r
17 August 2006 14:40
As agreed with Chelhman,
I am opening a board to discuss on conspiracy theories. Let's not forget the definition of the word conspiracy: A secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act. A plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot).
For instance the JFK murder. Recently some evidence was found linking the Mob to the killing. and there was a fourth shot, not aimed at JFK, but at the shooter in the building (i.e. someone knew there was a sniper) this documentary was shown recently in the History channel.
Cheers
c
17 August 2006 15:56
Riffman, JFK has been done to death, everyone pretty much knows that there was a conspiracy to assassinate the president. I guess we'll have to wait until around 2050 for the truth since everything has been classified. I'll leave a note to my sonsmiling smiley

9/11 is more present and the consequences are still happening before our eyes. I got curious when the report of insider trading suddenly disappeared from the news cycle. If there was insider trading, then someone must have known about the attack beforehand and someone still alive, very-well protected because part of the profits were cashed, and I don't remember an arrest of that person. Then there was the BBC report a few days after the attack, where they interviewed one of the alleged hijacker and the father of another one. According to BBC 7 alleged hijackers were alive and well in Egypt. Strange...so I got curious.
Here's a video, you can watch if you have time, it's rather long, we can discuss it when you're done :

[video.google.com]
m
18 August 2006 13:02
I just did watch the video dear Chelhman.
........................Ouh......
Thanks
c
18 August 2006 13:35
Hi Krim,

Mind blowing isn't it ? And this is public, the information is available to anyone, makes you think how big is the bottom of the iceberg if this is only the tip.
m
18 August 2006 13:45
Hi
The problem is that, who is going to stop this criminal machine ?
Take care
R
18 August 2006 14:55
Krim....It will never stop ...it is in our blood winking smileywinking smiley ...Anyone here must have had an experience on it Otherwise we will all be perfect...Consipracy is an agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.....a conspiracy could have finiancial benifits without having to hurt anyone
r
18 August 2006 15:57
Chelhman,
unfortunately, I am unable to watch that video here at work there is a freaking firewall that allows nothing to pass through. I tried to download it but it is not. I'll see if I watch it over the weekend.
But I'm sure it is mind blowing... there is an interesting site for you guys, maybe you know it already, in case not here it is: www.whatreallyhappened.com
enjoy
c
18 August 2006 16:07
Hi Riffman,

Yes I know the website you mentioned, it's well documented. We'll continue this when you've had a chance to watch the video. You probably won't learn much if you've followed the different websites on the subject but Ruppert puts things in a larger context. Cheers.
c
23 August 2006 17:36
Riffman,

Here's an interesting interview with the author of "Loose Change", which I'll assume you already saw. The movie is gaining momentum, it's even been aired on national TV here in Belgium.

[smithmag.us]

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook