Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Retour au Bled apres 20 ans
r
22 October 2007 00:30
hi souado,

i did read your comments to our friend joseph , and you were criticising him in a very strange way which didn t make sense to me nor to anybody with some common sense!!!!!!
what do you mean by: an other one who doesn t want to stay in his country!!!!!!!is it a crime in your opinion if someone is happy with his life in an other country and just want to visit Morocco for a couple weeks and return back? what s wrong with that ? everybody is free to do what he likes , i think you have been very judgemental without any reason , you left the subject and you jumped into some imaginary conclusion, don t you think that his future plans or the place of his burial is something private , it is up to him , and i am sure he asked the above question not be given a long and boring lecture about which cemetery he will be buried .
our problem in Morocco is that everybody became a preacher , !!!! even if most of the time such as the case here it is sooooooo unnecessary
ta liberte termine la ou la liberte des autres commence!!!!!
s
22 October 2007 19:58
it a crime in your opinion if someone is happy with his life in an other country and just want to visit Morocco for a couple weeks and return back? what s wrong with that

yes it is,not only a crime but also a big shame .

the right thing to do is to stay i, morocco and visit the contry where he was for a couple weeks

especially for a man that spend 20 years in usa ,so either you comeback or not ,i can't indestand why is he titling his link by Retour au Bled apres 20 ans if he doesn't intend to live in morocco and never go back to usa or just go for a breaf visit.
r
22 October 2007 23:18
it is absolutely hilarious , the way you allow yourself to judge others , have you ever heard of the term: freedom of choice !!! who the hell you think you are to interfer in someone life this way ,
i can t think of any other logical explanation except : you are not serious , and your only objective is wind people up, you are trying to make some weird conversation from nothing , he is an adult , free to do or stay where he chooses , and he does not need some nobody to tell him what to do or not what to do !!!!!i am not sure where do you live or what sort of upbringimng you had , i feel deeply sorry for you and i wonder what sort of environment gave birth to such mentality , you have some serious psychological problem , i think you are a bit confused , for your information you landed here in a public forum it is not a clinic , i repeat it is not a clinic hope these words sink in , there is no therapy available here but i recommend that you do something about your attitude as soon as possible as i could imagine, it must causes a lot problems
good luck and i hope you understand this proverb which i am sure it has been written specially for people like you: EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE
ps: joseph i think you are right there is no point of answering such hallucination it is a waste of time .
s
23 October 2007 15:10
rosseta my dear you do really need to know alot about proverbs ,
w
27 October 2007 14:12
nice one rosette ma3di mansalek

souado , i think you didn t understand the proverb perplexe
it fits you nicelyClapempty vessels make the most noise means metaphoriquely:
the people with nothing to say , with no brain celles or personnalities make a lot of noise Clap
they just talk rubbish , mouthy people with huge gobsClap and a brain the size of a peaClap
s
28 October 2007 15:13
wardamaroc30
nice one rosette ma3di mansalek

souado , i think you didn t understand the proverb perplexe
it fits you nicelyClapempty vessels make the most noise means metaphoriquely:
the people with nothing to say , with no brain celles or personnalities make a lot of noise Clap
they just talk rubbish , mouthy people with huge gobsClap and a brain the size of a peaClap

a niddle in the hay that's how much you know about the subject too honey winking smiley
j
14 November 2007 23:55
I noticed that Souad has the same sort of attitude in other blogs. Opposing anything and anyone may be just a way to seek attention. The best way to deal with it is to ignore it.
N
18 November 2007 05:29
Hi there,

Don't let anything scare you. Like few people mentioned you must have the green card to get out of Morocco. I had to go back because my father was very sick. No problem getting out of the US and no problems getting in the Moroccan soil with and American passport but when it was time to get out of Morocco I went through hell because I didn't have the Green card. The airplane stayed down waiting for me for almost one hour and when they let me go, everyone in the plane gave me a bad look because it was my fault to keep them waiting.
My point is get a green card and go with an American passport. You'll love it. I did.

Norris
k
19 November 2007 17:08
c est une bonne decision a prendre mais il faut les moyens et la bonne gestion, car aussi au Maroc il y a bcp de difficultes administratifs et en plus je veux pas sentire etranger meme dans mon pays, alors je crois ca demande du temps aussi surtout si votre partenaire n est pas marocain!!!
enfin je dis bon courage a tous les marocains pour revenire a notre cher Marocthumbs up
s
20 November 2007 22:05
jtp20039
I noticed that Souad has the same sort of attitude in other blogs. Opposing anything and anyone may be just a way to seek attention. The best way to deal with it is to ignore it.

so ur able to notice ,that's good to see ,it means that at least ur good for something smoking smiley
C
11 July 2014 01:44
souado 3lach mathedrich bel3erbiya o heni rassek lol yak 3ziz 3lik lmghrib o bghiti kolchi irje3 fhalo!!!
peace & canabis
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook