Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Maghreb Kids United
F
2 May 2009 03:08
These kids are from Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia singing ALLAH YA MOULANA, a song by Nas El-Ghiwan.
They haven't learned how or why to hate yet, they are still Angels.
please tell me who is Algerian, who is Tunisian and who is Moroccan between these kids, they all look the same to me, They all look like little Angels coming from heaven to tell us, wake up.
[www.youtube.com]
F
2 May 2009 04:48
another mix of the kids of Generation Nas El Ghiwan
[www.youtube.com]
don't blame us, blame our parents.
F
2 May 2009 06:10
La plus belle s'appele Nabila, elle a une voix d'une Ange.
Azul Nabila
[www.youtube.com]
w
2 May 2009 16:02
winking smileyi have seen something like that in a culture show in London , few palestinian kids singing for peace with some israelians kids , still all nice dreamy and beautiful , in the same evening i watched the TV and how the F16 are shooting palestionian babies , singing together does not wipe the harsh reality
i give you a rose with my right hand and stub on the back with my left hand

the moral of the story is even if warda sing in casablanca , abdelwahab dokali sing in wahran , in the same time , there are moroccan soldiers getting killed by algerian weapons , polisario dogs getting best training by algerian army , moroccans hostages are filling tindouf daily

ask young moroccan who been victims of torture in tindouf by algerian army how much algerians love the moroccans winking smileymay be their scars and lost limbs are a tocan of love perplexe
F
2 May 2009 17:28
are u on crack dude, there are no palistinians in that video, just Moroccans, Algerians and Tunisians, so get that pipe out of your ass.
about Algerians killing Moroccans and Moroccans killing Algerians, we've been doing this for 10,000 years.
Imazzighen like to fight, if there is no enemy they fight against each other cause it's in their blood to fight, that's why the ones in charge always had to find an enemy, otherwise, it's a civil war.
Imazighren like to fight.
even in the internet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2009 05:31 by FreeThinker.
w
2 May 2009 23:07
ptdrdefinitely thats marwana talking , re read what i wrote and try to understand the moral of story

let me correct you ther is no imazighen country , there is morocco thats the name of the country

write it down so you can remember it , repeat it 100 times , practice make it perfect grinning smiley
F
2 May 2009 23:44
whatsup
ptdrdefinitely thats marwana talking , re read what i wrote and try to understand the moral of story

let me correct you ther is no imazighen country , there is morocco thats the name of the country

write it down so you can remember it , repeat it 100 times , practice make it perfect grinning smiley
whats up dude, if i didn't like you would never ever get this response.
so get your freaking ship the f#$%k away from mine somali pirate.
F%$#& international waters, you are crossing my territory.
w
2 May 2009 23:51
shit geezer have u overdosed , you are seeing somali pirates , r they in white or black
i am curious to know : can you hear any ahidous music , the bendir is hot in your fucked up head ptdr
F
3 May 2009 00:00
whatsup
shit geezer have u overdosed , you are seeing somali pirates , r they in white or black
i am curious to know : can you hear any ahidous music , the bendir is hot in your fucked up head ptdr
Ahidous is playing in my ship, what the f$%^*& are you playing in yours?
you mothalovers can't even swim.
w
3 May 2009 00:16
it s called morocco remember not tamazghagrinning smileywe like ahidous but not all the time depend on the mood grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2009 12:20 by whatsup.
F
3 May 2009 00:22
i know you are a lot smarter than that, unless am i wrong?
Algerians are like Moroccans, nothing more and nothing less.
we can kill eachother for 3000 years but we will always be the same people.
w
3 May 2009 00:35
you are a bit of dreamer ptdrreality blind
why don t you try to pass few days holidays in moroccan sahara with moroccan soldiers or speak to those people who escaped from Tindouf about what algerians did to them , it may make you think twice and re arrange ur ideas and may be sympathize with moroccan youths who are ther 24/7 because of algerian politics and greed

the reality may be will shock you and you may even want to join the moroccan army to defend your land grinning smiley
F
3 May 2009 01:31
whatsup
you are a bit of dreamer ptdrto defend your land grinning smiley
i am a dreamer, i saw the future.
i dreamt things that would make your bones chill
some people say why?
i say why not?
the Future is coming..the Future is coming..
w
3 May 2009 12:17
the bright future will come to those who work hard
as for dreamers who sit on their backside selling big words , they miss the train , they were too busy dreaming
then they wake up from their dreams and realise it s late for them , they missed precious time dreaming , they find themselves in history bin surrounded by other dreamers
as for hard workers well the world is their oyster because they understand one hand can not applaud
division on ethnicity means weakness

keep on dreaming Cool
F
3 May 2009 12:47
what's the purpose of hard work if one doesn't have a vision?
you have to be a dreamer to have vision.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook