Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Looking for a room near Whitechapel Station (London)
e
27 April 2009 14:18
Salamo alaikoum,

I am looking for a flat share near Whitechapel Station (London) starting in next August. Do you have any hints for me? Does anyone of you guys know well this area. Actually I like it because it's close to East London Mosque, and only a few minutes away from the City.

Thanks for your answers

Khoukhoubla3
e
1 May 2009 02:24
Hehooo!!! Can anyone help? Where are the Moroccan Londoners?
w
1 May 2009 11:09
ask state agents Heu

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2009 11:12 by whatsup.
e
1 May 2009 19:48
whatsup
ask state agents Heu

I guess..

Anyone else?
f
4 May 2009 09:37
Whitechapel is an area in East London. It's mainly Asian. Many of the Muslims who live in that area are from Bangladesh.
There is plenty of Halla meat and decent food shops. It has one of the biggest mosques in London.

Rent is cheaper compared to other areas in East London. Now that the UK housing market is in free fall, rent has fallen with it, and landlords are desperate for tenants. You wont have problems finding something decent if you spend few days looking.

It's all on the Internet now a days anyway.
[www.propertyfinder.com]
[www.findaproperty.com]

The good thing about Whitechapel is that the city centre or the square mile as it is referred too is within walking distance. All the major financial banks have some of their offices there. Although the job market is tight, the square mile would be a good Place too look for work.

I no longer live in the UK but still know where everything is, almost :-)

HTH
e
6 May 2009 01:17
This is awesome! Thanks a lot fcurrito. Very much appreciated !
f
6 May 2009 08:17
khoukhoubla3
This is awesome! Thanks a lot fcurrito. Very much appreciated !

Not at all. If you have other questions please let me know.

Good luck.
h
7 May 2009 15:21
Better still, go to Google Map and enter the location - E1, London. Go to street view and cruise around
Good luck

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook