Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Looking for contacts in the property business
k
22 February 2007 11:04
We are looking to find a building plot either Around Marrakech (upto 20km
out) either around Essaouira (up to +/- 20km north or south) and Agadir
(again up to 20km noth or south) to build a small projet touristique.

Unfortunately from our last visits it seems that prices asked really depend
on what country you come from. Moroccans seem to get a good deal, if
however you are a foreigner who speaks french then the price goes up, and worse case
scenario you speak english, then prices get even higher.

We are looking for some contacts who could help us to:

a) source land, negotiate a reasonable price and negotiate a purchase option
b) find out and obtain all necessary information related to the local plan
de developement (to know where roads will be buid, which area you can build
on and which not, what can be built, etc...)
c) help us compile a dossier to submit to the local authority to obtain
building permission
d) who could help us to find architects and a serious honest builder

If you think you can assist us with the above or you might know some local
contacts, we would be grateful if you could get in touch with us.

Apologies for the direct contact but we think other peoples experience is
the best help we can get.

Kind regards,
Krille
c
22 February 2007 17:47
Have you contacted the CRIs (Centre Régional d'Investissements) ? They have a department dealing with foreign investors. They are usually very helpful specially now with 2010 gvt plan.

[www.invest-in-morocco.gov.ma]

They can put you in touch with professionals to avoid the usual pitfalls. If not, there are local consultancy firms who'll set up everything for a fee, you give them your target price and they'll do the haggling for you. Good luck with your project.
a
23 February 2007 12:00
Hi Krille

I agree with chelhman try to get in touch with the CRIs they are singing & dansing about making it easier to foreign investores & Marrakech & Essaouira are a good example of a bige foreign investements mainly in tourism .
If you could be more specific on the size of the land ect ......i could spread the word & see if my contacts in Marrakech & the regon could come up with the goods .
An up & coming area is on the road to Tahanahoute & its a bit cheaper comparing to other area on the Road to Fes ,to Safi but you may need to dig a well .......

Good luck with your project
m
23 February 2007 14:37
Hello Krille,

Unfortunately, things go the way you described in Morocco but don't despair, sometimes if you knock at the right doors, you get the reward.

We are in the process of opening a real estate consulting firm based in the US and Morocco to answer exactly the need you described : transparency and responsiveness.

I can put you in contact with promoters, architects, decorators and contractors... I am also constantly in contact with land owners in Marrakesh and Agadir. PM me and be more specific about the size of your project, your budget constrains and your business goal and I shall get back to you with more information.

Thanks,
M-BOC
k
24 February 2007 01:17
Sallam Chelham, Atlasmagic and MoroccoBoc...

Thanks for your reply. I am currently taking part in a foreign property roadshow back in the UK which will last till sunday evening.

I read your answers and will be in touch on monday.

Kind regards,
Krille
E
11 March 2007 03:20
Hi all i am new on this site.
thanks for everyone who makes this site working good.well done.
i am moroccan from fes and live in Birmingham.
i would like to let you know if any body need any information or advice to buy properties, lands, in Asilah seaside and Tangier.
I am investing in properties myself. I am not looking for to sell anything. I will just help the community here with advice and connections, prices...etc
if you would like a holiday accommodation or cultural tours you are in the right place.10% off just for the community of yabiladi.My aim to maximize the benifit of investors, travelers and our local people in morocco.
www.myasilah.com
a
12 March 2007 00:30
Hi Elkabab

Welcome to the site & thank you for you for offering infos & advice & the 10% discount !
Very nice apartment you have i like your site,when ineed a place in Asilah i will get in touch .
You are welcome to our little guesthouse in the High Atlas & we do offer the Yabiladi community 10% discount .
www.dartassa.com

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook