Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Who lives in The USA???
G
23 March 2007 20:15
Does anyone live in the USA?

Please if it is the case, could you send me a private message, I have a question regarding the USA??

Many thanks

Jeunemaghrebine02
l
27 March 2007 18:25
hi
i am living in usa
what is your question?
(tm)
m
28 March 2007 17:40
me too, what is your question?
b
8 April 2007 19:16
ho lives in americ state city is beydefele lives bat not techer for arabic
m
13 April 2007 17:20
bigg_5aser
what the heck????????????
b
13 April 2007 21:14
bigg_5aser

okkkk then... whatever that meant!!!
N
ND
5 August 2007 15:14
Is there anyone from California?
l
5 August 2007 20:39
used to be in la .. a nice place to my memory
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
N
ND
7 August 2007 13:07
l9bi7
used to be in la .. a nice place to my memory

That's exactly where I'm going! Would you mind giving me a few useful addresses? Like where to buy Hallal meat and stuff?
l
7 August 2007 15:18
hi there ..

Well to your disapointement, I only been there for a short moment. PEople say life is exepensive overthere .. but compared to the east cost, and if you are a smart buyer, you can get deals for peanuts ...

the only thing you have to care about is rent !

which part of LA are you going to settle in ?
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
N
ND
7 August 2007 16:26
Yeah the rent is expensive, especially in West Hollywood (I'll be sharing an apartment with a friend), about $1,300 for a one-bedroom apt.!

I was just wondering if they did sell Hallal meat at the Groceries stores otherwise I may just go Vegan for a year!
E
7 August 2007 20:50
Salam Neurotica,

I've never been to LA but I usually use this link to find halal groceries stores and halal restaurants, and it seems like there are many places to get halal meat smiling smiley
check this out : [www.zabihah.com] you just have to choose which part of La you'll be living in.

Good luck
**~[color=#0000ff]E[/color][color=#3300cc]x[/color][color=#660099]-[/color][color=#990066]m[/color][color=#cc0033]i[/color][color=#ff0000]ss[/color][color=#cc3300]d[/color][color=#996600]o[/color][color=#669900]l[/color][color=#33cc00]l[/color]~**
l
8 August 2007 02:12
not at all, as missdoll stated, halal stores are not scares in metropolitan areas.

i visited west hollywood, indeed it is a real nice area where to live.

i used to be in sunset boulevard, next to that prime movie theatre.

Welcome There smiling smiley

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook