Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
jokes dial ngalza
26 septembre 2008 16:35
Two friends are playing golf at their local course. One is about to chip on to the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes and bows down in prayer.
His friend says: "That is the most touching thing I have ever seen. I never knew you were such a sensitive man."
The man replies: "Yeah, well, we were married for 35 years."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------

A lawyer's dog, running around town unleashed, heads for a butcher shop and steals a roast. The butcher goes to the lawyer's office and asks, "if a dog running unleashed steals a piece of meat from my store, do I have a right to demand payment for the meat from the dog's owner?" The lawyer answers, "Absolutely."

"Then you owe me $8.50. Your dog was loose and stole a roast from me today."

The lawyer, without a word, writes the butcher a check for $8.50. The butcher, having a feeling of satisfaction, leaves.

Three days later, the butcher finds a bill from the lawyer: $100 due for a consultation.
[center][b]« Tout le monde pense à changer le monde mais personne ne songe à se changer lui-même. »[/b][/center] اكتُب مبادئك بقلمٍ جاف حيث الرسوخ و الثبات •• و اكتب آرائك بقلمِ رصاص حيث التعديل و التصحيح
k
28 septembre 2008 19:54
i would lik to give you one humeur i don t hve

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook