Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Help
m
16 November 2005 22:33
Hello every body, it's there any one in here that can tell me how much will cost me to buy a washer/dryer in Casa? we are planing to move there so I need to know these prices to compare here in America and morocco.
Thanks to all and God bless.
l
17 November 2005 09:36
Hi Mancini,

In my experience, I find these sort of items tend to be around the same price as you would expect to pay in France or in the UK - probably more than you would expect to pay in the US. I can't direct you to an online site for Moroccan stores - but I am sure someone will come along shortly who can!
If you want to look at UK prices try Comet.co.uk
Z
18 November 2005 13:20
I do not think so, here in the US, appliances are of kind of "heavy duty" and most of the time are more expensive compared to morocco.

Quality wise, you can find good appliances in morocco too, but the choice is limited and also, the size, most of the appliances there are smaller

About the dryer, a lot of people do not use that ! why ? simply because is mostly sunny throughtout the year, so they prefer to dry them on the air, naturally and more preservative for apparel materials
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep …
a
18 November 2005 15:25
Hi Mancini

Washing maching, you can get some in "Joutia de derb Ghalef" nice and newer one originaly from Italy france and Holland...

the prizes for new waching machine depend on the size energie use and model, before u bringe anything from US or even europe the famous thing you sould think about. is the model is in morocco or not. cause u end up by throwing it up in case it got defected. "no spare part" I took my selv one Miel scandinavien model is working but i know when it brook i am not gonna fixe it cause nobody does that model.

you should think about LG, are cheaper and use law energie, it coste around 6000 DH for 5 to 7 kg.

you can get it cheaper it depend where u buy it, i recommende Economa in casa, Macro or Marjane.

The dryer machine i guess just use the living room is cheaper. u can dry a jeans in one hous just hanging it in the living room !!! hehehehe u know that ..
aziz_dk

Ps any information about economa or the adresss let me know ..
I
19 November 2005 17:05
>
> The dryer machine i guess just use the living room
> is cheaper. u can dry a jeans in one hous just
> hanging it in the living room !!! hehehehe u know
> that ..
>
>

mdrrrrrrrrrrrrr grinning smiley aziz_dk.....
l
20 November 2005 10:17
I agree, the washing dries very quickly up on the roof terrasse. It's just very heavy to carry up all those stairs - LoL. Perhaps we can make that the job of the men to do for us??
a
20 November 2005 15:07
lurcher21 a écrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree, the washing dries very quickly up on the
> roof terrasse. It's just very heavy to carry up
> all those stairs - LoL. Perhaps we can make that
> the job of the men to do for us??

Poor Men, we just have to be used for hard work, I am a compromiser that why I mentioned living room. hehehe

I guess some smart women us the terasse in the living room, so cloths are not in direct contact with the sun. in that way there lasy husband kan watch tv in peace.

aziz_dk

l
20 November 2005 17:16
aziz_dk a écrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Poor Men, we just have to be used for hard work,
> I am a compromiser that why I mentioned living
> room. hehehe
>
> Nothing to do with the thought of lifting all that heavy, dripping wet laundry up several flights of stairs then??? How come you have a terrasse in your living room, anyway? We didn't get one - has our builder robbed us even more than we realised? LOL.
>
>
>
>
>

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook