Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Energy drinks
H
15 September 2008 13:32
[www.nytimes.com]

[www.lematin.ma]

[www.aufaitmaroc.com]
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
f
15 September 2008 22:11
Did not know this stuff can damage your health badly.Oups I wouldn’t be surprised if it did. Once I bought a couple of these Red Bull from a super market, I was hyper excited and wide awake throughout the night, just like a bull. eye rolling smileyGood if you are driving London Morocco non-stop. Are you crazyI read somewhere they replaced red bull with something more potent called cocaine. Scary stuff you would say, but people would still buy them.Ill
H
15 September 2008 22:45
i already knew stuff about excessive amounts of cafeine and about noxious taurine, but i didn't know that energy drinks have an impact on addiction, meaning people consuming Redbull excessively = up to six times a month, can be be addicted easily, even to cigarettes..another dangerous side of these drinks is that is usually consumed with alcohol, which very dangerous, why? beacuse you are simply as drunk as hell but because of cafeine, you are not aware of it ...more or less
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
H
15 September 2008 23:44
Ill Are you crazy javascript:editor_tools_handle_smiley()moody smileyOups

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook