Menu
Sujets sur forum salma49
[Morocco # English board] beauty
10 juin 2009 à 10:33 [6 messages]
hello women of these days are obssessed with the idea of how to look good8-) attractive... but is it that important (zin mn berra achkhbarek mn ldakhel):ptdr: what do you ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] chocolate
9 juin 2009 à 14:13 [14 messages]
hello everybody likes chocolate it s become a delicacy more than just a kind of snack(if it s appropriate) so how much do you like it and would you give it up one ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] afraid to show our feelings
8 juin 2009 à 11:24 [2 messages]
hi when someone falls in love he gets afraid to show his feelings to his(her)partner or when someone is sad or happy is the same why do we always do ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] how to keep yourselves happy
8 juin 2009 à 10:44 [9 messages]
hi there it s very difficult to find people happy just for nothing what did happen to us???:C: when i m walking in the street everybody looks very stressed and in a hurry:gr: (bhal illa denya ...Suite
hi i ve got some days off next month and i would like to go somewhere in europe what do you ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] june (heatwave across the uk)
1 juin 2009 à 17:45 [3 messages]
hi there has been a slight change of the weather its gone from warm to flaming ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] weddings
1 juin 2009 à 13:50 [7 messages]
weddings are very expensive these days people tend to follow the fashion (traiteur)and (neggafa).... all of these things cost a lot of money what do you ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] british society
1 juin 2009 à 11:17 [13 messages]
hi i live in england and i found out that british people are very warm and friendly the opposite of what i used to hear about them what do you ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] ramadan is on the way
29 mai 2009 à 16:50 [3 messages]
hi what do you think of ramadan this summer is it going to be hot ? is it going to be ...Suite
[Morocco # English board] hot weather
29 mai 2009 à 16:40 [3 messages]
hi i just want to know if you ve felt that warm weather around the uk these ...Suite
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com