Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Your Locations!!!
S
10 March 2005 01:12
Hello Everybody..
Could you kindly state the loaction of each one of you??
City, State & Country smiling smiley
Thank you..
m
10 March 2005 09:12
Dear Sunny
Would you please explain why are you asking for these information ?
Thank you.
a
10 March 2005 16:25
Krim,

why you are not so kind with sunny? smiling smiley

Sunny is in line with a very old tradition on yabiladi concerning surveys of every participants on the board: age, name, location, number of children for parents, profession, the size of the shoes...etcsmiling smiley...Just she forgot probably that a forum called "regional" dedicted for questions about locations smiling smiley

S
10 March 2005 21:38
Never Mind Yall, I was just trying to give everybody here a sense of the poeple they are talking with.
But thanks for No Thanks!! and I apologize if I bothered you..smiling smiley
a
10 March 2005 22:08
Hello Sunny,
I don't think you bothered anyone with your question, I see what alximo means when he talked about a kind of tradition on yabiladi for participants to give their locations, ages and alike, but I honestly saw no harm in krim’s question either,
cheers,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2005 10:41 by almotanabi.
Almot
S
10 March 2005 22:19
Thanks Almotanabi for the inputs yet my question was so innocent, I didnt mean to follow any strings or traditions. For me It's easier to communicate with poeple that I know rather than Total Strangerssmiling smiley
m
10 March 2005 22:37

Now I have some understanding for your question.
If I were you, I would introduce myself first before asking.
a
10 March 2005 22:48
OK Sunny, we're waiting for you, name, age, shoe size, how tall, color of eyes, hair, favorite food, place, song, film, actor, actress, and then city and country....just kidding with you Sunny.
I can tell you that in the west coast in USA, where I'm from, your pseudo is a live and well, we have a Sunny day.
Cheers
Almot
c
10 March 2005 22:52
and yet nobody wants to say where they liveeye rolling smiley

what´s wrong with you guys? who are you hiding from?

what about you sunny! where do you live? How old are you? If you don´t want them to know you can tell me in MPwinking smiley

and the rest of you tongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smiley

No hard feelings
lol grinning smiley
S
10 March 2005 22:58
Cool Almotanabi, It's a very nice sunny day 2 today in California where I'm from..
I hope to hear from the rest of you, it looks like most of you prefer to talk with metaphore???smiling smiley
c
10 March 2005 23:02
lol

lucky you! sunny california. I live in denmark. cold, grey, snowing weather most of the year. I wish I wrer somewhere where it´s sunny
S
10 March 2005 23:10
I thought you're from California because of your Pseudo? Ah well You can always go down to Morocco if you miss the Sunsmiling smiley Your lucky you're closer to Leblad..
c
10 March 2005 23:22
Sunny Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought you're from California because of your
> Pseudo? Ah well You can always go down to Morocco
> if you miss the Sun Your lucky you're closer to
> Leblad..

I still need to take an airplane, to go to morocco. So once you have to fly it doesn´t really matter how far it is.

a
10 March 2005 23:54
cali Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and yet nobody wants to say where they live
>
> what´s wrong with you guys? who are you hiding
> from?
>
> what about you sunny! where do you live? How old
> are you? If you don´t want them to know you can
> tell me in MP
>
> and the rest of you
>
> No hard feelings
> lol

we are hiding from LEMKEDDEM DIAL EL HOUMA... and some of us from moul lekra,,,lol

c
11 March 2005 00:05
well here where I live. there is no mkeddem to hide from
A
11 March 2005 00:17
Assalamo 3alikom,

London, England

Salam

S
11 March 2005 00:48
Thank you Arabi77
smiling smiley
D
11 March 2005 03:14
Salam All !

I'm from Lille, France. For the ones who doesn't know , Lille is in the north of France, just near the frontiers with Belgium. It's cold and raisny in here these days! sad smiley

Hopefully 10 days left to welcome Spring smiling smiley
Peace & Love...
m
11 March 2005 09:29

Hi Sunny
I used to work at UCLA. Now we (family) live in Berlin Germany.
Take care
Krim
n
11 March 2005 16:46
Hy Sunny

i am from London (England)

Naima
f
11 March 2005 18:15
Hy Sunny

Form Paris France

And I supporte Paris's candidate to organize Olympic games in 2012.

S
11 March 2005 19:16
Thank you all very much for your inputs, and I am in Sf, California. How do you like it in Germany Krim, better than LA??
smiling smiley
a
11 March 2005 20:35
Hi Sunny,

I'm from London, England too.
I understand your concern. It is interesting to know where we are from to know the person we have to talk to if something happened somewhere and many other possible alternatives.

Welcome......
S
11 March 2005 21:17
Thank you Attar and good to know your locationsmiling smiley
m
11 March 2005 23:18
Hi Sunny

The after 9/11 makes me feel much better with the decision.
Actually we are having a long winter hier, this makes me miss the sunny LA
or the sunny Morocco. However, I really enjoy Berlin in the summer.

Take care
A
12 March 2005 01:42
Assalamo 3alaikom,

After a very cold and grim winter here in London, the temperatures are starting to rise a little bit, hopefully that will still be the case over the weekend.

For the first time in many years it has snowed in London, which brought total chaos to the city as people over here are not used to driving on the snow smiling smiley.

salam
S
12 March 2005 03:39
Today It was very sunny hot day in SF as if it's summer already and it was this way the whole week..hopefuly it'll cool down next weeksmiling smiley
Have a great weekend Yallsmiling smiley
D
12 March 2005 11:19
It's been raining in Lille all week but today a beautiful shining sun woke me up ! I feel happy smiling smiley

Have a nice weekend bros & sis winking smiley
Peace & Love...
m
12 March 2005 16:49
How about you Alximo ?

t
12 March 2005 23:44
I am from North East France, border of Belgium too but the other side ... more Luxembourg side.

This board becomes a lot friendlier and less academic I thinksmiling smiley))))))))

Keep up the good posts winking smiley
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook