Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Your Favorite Movie
d
22 March 2005 05:22
Salam everyone,

I think every one may agree with me that watching a translated movie is not like watching it in its original version. The translation usually makes the movie losing its value...

What is your favorite movie?

The one I like: the SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION starring Tim robbins and morgan Freeman.

Doukkali,
c
22 March 2005 11:01
salam doukkali,

I love that movie too (SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION ). It is one of my favorites. I´ve seen it many times.

What you said about the original language of the movie is true. In Morocco we used to see movies translated to Frensh. At that time it was normal for me, then I moved to Italy, and there they translate the voice like in France, Germany and Spain. But I must admit, that allowed me to learn Italian very fast. I actually first started enjoying the movies in their original languages here in Scandinavia, cause they keep the original language and the translation is only made by adding a text under.
I remember once I went back to Italy to visit my sister and we went to the cinema to see a movie. I actually found it a bit silly to see Robert De Niro speeking Italian. I usually like his replies in English, which were quiet absent in Italian.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2005 10:00 by cali.
G
22 March 2005 19:56
You can see, Hitch.with bill smith

very nice.
l
23 March 2005 08:42
The messenger is a movie that I really want to see,

any body out there that can help ?

(I can even pay for it)

thanks for all
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
A
23 March 2005 09:29
Assalamo 3alikom,

l9bi7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The messenger is a movie that I really want to
> see,
>

Yes I saw that one not so long ago, It's realy a great movie, I just used e-donkey to download it, It took me about a week to get the 2*700 mb files.
I was defenetly worth it.

You can buy the DVDs online.

Salam
Y
23 March 2005 16:41
I can't pick one particular favourite movie.
but these days I've been watching THE LAST SAMURAI. last night was the 10th time i watched it and everytime there's something new that comes up! I am not big on TOM CRuse!! but He makes good movies.
l
25 March 2005 21:12
the messenger is not spread on peer to peer ntworks !

"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
L
28 March 2005 15:17
My favorite mouvie, is Onece Upon a Time in America, with Robert Deniro, and "Couleur Pourpre" a Mouvie about Rascisme.
i
30 March 2005 11:34
My favorite movie is X-MEN the first one and beleive me it is not a provocation but i like this kind of movie how relates a kid's story with a deeply message about a kind of people who wants to gouvern the world
I see your smile when you'r gonna read that but if you d'ont beleive me, try to see this movie and you inderstaint
at last you must know that only "l'écho des savanes" who had give a same analyse like me and no one else, may be all the newspapers was fear about the message
A
2 April 2005 23:19
Assalamo 3alaykom,

l9bi7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the messenger is not spread on peer to peer
> ntworks !
>
>
I still have it on my hard drive it's 2 * 717 mb, if you were in the UK I would have posted it to you sad smiley .

Let me know if i can be of any help I will actovate e-mule so you can pick it up if you want.

Salam

l
5 April 2005 08:29
salam Arabi77

can u post it to my ftp ?

I can give you the access for that

thanks in advance bro

m
5 April 2005 09:45
The last two movies I saw are
Tarfaya (Morocco) and Ray Charles.
What a gap ??????????
i
5 April 2005 13:27
Shame on you, nobody ask me why i prefer X-MEN?
georges orwell
D
5 April 2005 20:00
Salam All

ibn hazm , I think nobody asked you why you prefer X-MEN because you already explained it in your first post grinning smiley
Peace & Love...
f
9 April 2005 00:46
my favorite movie is "the wizard of oz"!!

i know...it's very old movie !! it's almost for children but i like the classic movies , it's magical, and the end is always happy!

t
9 April 2005 11:20
salam

L9 smiling smiley

Did you try to bought it in Internet (tawhid).. that what we have done with my sister...
it's an amazing film..subhana Allah smiling smiley... i always cry at the end grinning smiley
there are 2 version: the english one and the arabic one... i prefer the arabic one.

I have always asked my mind why this film had never been broadcast at french TV like Moise or Jesus!!!!!!! it's unfair! It would be a good thik for islam reputation.

salam

B
1 May 2005 21:44
I have seen the Peter Jackon's films "the lord of the rings, the two towers and the return of the kind" I like them a lot

[www.lordoftherings.net]
Ben quoi 0-°
a
4 May 2005 01:38
Hi everybody,

I truly recommand Garden State to anyone who hasn't seen it yet, it's a great movie, so just go to the cine and see it.

Peace and Love

Azouz (France)

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook