E
21 April 2006 21:23
hihi thats kinda a funny Yani grinning smiley
t
21 April 2006 21:40
moroccan!!!
E
21 April 2006 21:43
all right smiling smiley so anybody here ??
come on brothers and sisters let us know about your case!.
t
21 April 2006 22:04
Hi ex-missdol!!
I am heregrinning smiley
I have also an indian freind, i was with him at scoolgrinning smiley
But he is not muslim unlike your husbandgrinning smiley
He is an indian tamoulgrinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2006 10:05 by tafilalt.
E
21 April 2006 22:16
tafilalt
Hi ex-missdol!!
I am heregrinning smiley
I have also an indian freind, i was with him at scoolgrinning smiley
But he is not muslim unlike your husbandgrinning smiley
He is an indian tamoulgrinning smiley

ohh cool but hey I dont just have indian muslims as friends I also have some hindou friends , my husband buddy is Hindou and now he moved to our area he's our neighbor now!I always get indian movies from him since my husband dont really care about movies grinning smiley hihihi
and you knwo what?! arabs think that they are the ones who know more abour islam.Well when I met my husband I realised that I was wrong ! you imagine he though me many other stuffs about islam...while I'm arab and I was raised in a muslim family ...you see what I mean .its kind of amazing.
But what I've seen here is that moroccans when they wanna make friends they look for moroccans(not all of them of course but most og them do!).
So that's why I wanted to post this topic here to see !.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2006 10:19 by Ex-missdoll.
Y
21 April 2006 22:45
I don't have a preference or tendency to befriend somebody based on their relgious/ ethnic...background! friendships are forged in wierd ways, my experience at least! A friend is what he or she brings to you be it cultural/political... objectivity!
I don't really go about trying to find a moroccan, for ex, to be my friend, it just happens...I'm not biased against moroccans either, as it seems to be the case of some ppl i've known, moroccans are PEOPLE like every body else and some of them are cheats and some of them are great human beings...Thesame thing can be said about any other ethnic or relgious faction...

Sorry, if I'm kind of too general on the subject! It's hard for me to just narrow the whole thing to: I prefer Japanes; for ex!the premise of the thread must be debated before we can really have a serious discussion!
E
21 April 2006 22:52
I agree with what you said but if you looked at the question you would see that i didnt say who do you prefer hanging out with!! I said who are your closest friends thats it ! nothing more nothing less.
O
22 April 2006 02:06
Moroccans Muslims arabs and non muslims .
Y
22 April 2006 06:18
In retrospect, definitely my DOG. Somehow he has this flair when it comes to narrow-minded people!He barks every time we approach one, and that's always my clue to stay away, and go back to my other close friend; my book!
to friendship!
l
25 April 2006 10:34
my closest friend is myself
myself
and then my mother

everybody else is just fun to get around
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
t
26 April 2006 00:07
I think we cant judge sb because he or she is muslim or not. For my part, my dearest friends are european people buy of course, moroccan ones and arab in general too. It s the same!
E
26 April 2006 14:56
My post is not to jugde people because of their ethnicity or religion as I do have muslims and non muslims friends.But I just asked the question to see with whom you hang out with thats it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2006 04:11 by Ex-missdoll.
t
26 April 2006 15:10
yes yes miss i understand but i have some morrocan friends who tell me how can you stay with non muslim ones??? but i think it s ridiculous to think like thattt!!!

i dont speak of you, i just say that we cantjudje sb because of his religion or ethnicity. smiling smiley
E
26 April 2006 16:12
i get it sister smiling smiley

(by teh way did you check the songs in in forum general 'danse indienne'(ya du nouveau grinning smiley )
t
26 April 2006 16:30
smiling smiley yes i check the song, really wonderfullll, mister tafilalt doesn t agree wuth us!!! he he smoking smiley
E
26 April 2006 17:39
tangawiya
smiling smiley yes i check the song, really wonderfullll, mister tafilalt doesn t agree wuth us!!! he he smoking smiley

French people were right when they said : on ne repond au imbeciles que par le silence. grinning smiley
t
26 April 2006 18:08
yes they were right but i cant shut up when i hear sb speaking like thatttt!!! angry smiley
E
26 April 2006 19:47
yeah what to do some people are ignorant they dont respect people's choices and cultures and its even racist.
t
26 April 2006 20:31
Hello miss doll and tanjaouia!!! you talking about me, i am here, i am not so far!!!

You know the moroccan proverb "m3a mn chftek m3ah chbhtk". So Miss tangaouia if your freinds are all europeans, i will not be surprised if tommorrow you fall in love with an european atheist!!!!

You re talking about mixt marriage, You know that the percent of success of this kind of mariage is near zero!!! because when you marry with sb with an other culture, your culture or him culture will dominate on the couple. Generally the culture of the man dominate the other culture!!! So on the time, this difference of culture will create a lot of fights=>divorce!!!

So when we try to advance some moroccans girls to avoid this kind of mariage in not because of racism but juste because we know the final issue .......
t
26 April 2006 20:49
ohhh tafilalttt, you are completely wronggg!!! you think that because of european friendship, i will step out withhhh them automaticallyy!!! you say senselessness! exuse me but it s the true. You know why i prefer european ones, its just because they are open minded and some moroccan ones not!
They prefer to stay among arab people and reject other from other countries or religion, we call that racismmm!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2006 08:50 by tangawiya.
E
26 April 2006 21:26
tafilalt
Hello miss doll and tanjaouia!!! you talking about me, i am here, i am not so far!!!

You know the moroccan proverb "m3a mn chftek m3ah chbhtk". So Miss tangaouia if your freinds are all europeans, i will not be surprised if tommorrow you fall in love with an european atheist!!!!

You re talking about mixt marriage, You know that the percent of success of this kind of mariage is near zero!!! because when you marry with sb with an other culture, your culture or him culture will dominate on the couple. Generally the culture of the man dominate the other culture!!! So on the time, this difference of culture will create a lot of fights=>divorce!!!

So when we try to advance some moroccans girls to avoid this kind of mariage in not because of racism but juste because we know the final issue .......

you know the final issu = divorce? you are not God to knwo what will happen!!!
you are talking about mixt couples as if you know what is it to have that life.you know teh moroccan proverb : sewel lemjarab ou mat sewal tbib.
I'm married to a non moroccan so what?Am I divorced?? hehehe stupid answer.(as long as there is islam in the couple and in their life there wont be a divorce.)
non moroccans(muslims) wont leave their wives because of a difference in cultures.

you are against these kind of marriage because you think it will end with a divorce.
are you better than God?(astaghfir allah) .
because if what you said was true Allah wouldnt have encouraged those mariages.
you think you are better than the Prophet Swa while he had many foreigh wives (one from israel one from egypte one from Ethyopia

MARIA AL-QABTIYYA: She was sent to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as a hand maid servant from the king of Egypt. Maria had a son from the Prophet. His name was Ibrahim.

UMMU HABIBA BINT SUFYAN: Her first husband was Aubed Allah Jahish. He was the son of the aunt of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Aubed Allah died in Ethiopia. The king of Ethiopia arranged the marriage of Ramelah to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

SAFIYYA BINT HUYAYY: She was from the tribe of Beni Nadir, who were from the children of Levi (Israel). She was married twice before, then she married Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Her first husband Salam Ibn Moshkem, and her second husband was Kenanah Ibn Al Rabeeah.

SAWDA BINT ZAM'A: Her first husband was Al Sakran Ibn Omro Ibn Abed Shamz. He died within a few days after his return from Ethiopia. She was 65 years old, poor, and had no one to care for her. This was why Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) married her.

so you think you are better than Allah and the Prophet?! moody smiley(astaghfirou allah)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2006 04:29 by Ex-missdoll.
E
26 April 2006 21:27
its called racism and not called protecting your moroccans girls.
E
26 April 2006 21:33
tafilalt
So Miss tangaouia if your freinds are all europeans, i will not be surprised if tommorrow you fall in love with an european atheist!!!!

another thing about this point.
Prophet swa talked about Da3wa means you should have non muslims friends and introduce islam to them.

and people talk about french racist with arabs while they are the racist!
t
26 April 2006 21:54
i am not God!! i just use statistics!!!!!

you know that the beginning of mariage is the top!!! by time you will see that a mixt mariage is very difficult to success than mariage between two persen of the same culture!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2006 09:55 by tafilalt.
E
26 April 2006 21:58
you know what, whatwhever! i dont discuss with ignorant. lay hdi ma khla9.
my statistiques are my religion and What God says. thats it nothing more nothing less.

you are talking about statisics! show me that! post the link i wanna see the statistics now.
ohh yeah sorry you must be talking about your own statistics i guess.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2006 10:13 by Ex-missdoll.
E
26 April 2006 22:01
thats I guess if you dont believe in God and the prophet then you wont change your mind.
those who believe in God swt believe in his book Quran and believe in whats said in the quran.
then if you dont believe thats it i wont give more proofs(real proofs) as i dont wanna waste my time and get a headache with hopeless!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2006 10:15 by Ex-missdoll.
E
26 April 2006 22:04
there is no culture there is islam! we live with islam rules thats our path.
t
26 April 2006 22:44
blabla bla bla.........
we are not talking about islam, i don't say that haram to marry with people from others culture!!! we are discusssing about the chance of success of mixt mariage not other thinks!!!!!
you seems so nervous about this subject i propose you to finish with this subject!!!!!

salu ma belle winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2006 10:45 by tafilalt.
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook