Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
i would like to speak english...
m
8 June 2005 11:16
i would like to speak english with someone in order to learn
thak you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2005 11:55 by chems.
m
8 June 2005 11:55
Did you think about your phone bill????
b
8 June 2005 13:21
I think she just means that she wants to talk english here, in the forum, it seems obvious...
[b]Ana wana hay delali...[/b]
m
8 June 2005 14:25
I was just joking lalla Berkania.
l
8 June 2005 16:39
so how about her internet bill tongue sticking out smiley ?
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
b
9 June 2005 14:58
I'm a native English speaker so I could edit what you write if you would like. Perhaps we could do that "off the board" via emails? Just let me know.

Barbara
c
17 June 2005 16:43
you need to choose the right english, most english speaking nations don't speak proper English.....apart from England ...
r
24 June 2005 16:37
apart from England...what makes you ay this? this is totaly false and I'm sure that an American or Irish or Scotish woyuldn't appreciate hearing this....language is made of exceptions and their is nothing wrong with how english is spoken in other countries.....the accent is different....many words are added because of cultural differences and also don't forget my friend that even English in the UK or let's say in England is chnaging and isn't what it used to be 200 years ago..are you saying that the English people speack the same language as spoken and writen by William Shakespeare? offcourse not....I agree that they are differences between the language speken by the british and Australians and Americans and...but you can'st say that one of them is proper and the others no....take care
c
24 July 2005 14:59
Romuse,

Your reply answered all your questions....who teach you to write/speak English?
S
28 July 2005 02:57
For you Minouchka,
I would be more than happy to speak with you because I would like to keep up with my english myself. So, let's make a try!
Kindly, sharing.
b
28 July 2005 20:32
It's not totally false that American English is different. I know there are many different English accents according to which area one comes from, but what IS different about American English is that there are words which are spelt differently. I can't think of many examples off-hand, but 'center' springs to mind, also 'theater'.
c
29 July 2005 10:46
come_and_Talk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you need to choose the right english, most english
> speaking nations don't speak proper
> English.....apart from England ...

An English teacher told me once, that the english that was spoken in England some centuries ago; was quiet similar to the actual american. So indeed, we can say that british english is in evolution, while american english didn´t change much.
They might be different from each other, but I don´t think it´s a question of pure english and false english. It is just a question of different versions of english. If you just learn one of them, you´d be able to communicate in all of them.

cali

Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. Russell Baker
a
5 August 2005 23:39
Hi barbara, i´m lerning english in a british school in my city, but i would like to know if you could give me some help to get more knowleage about it, can`t you?
w
6 August 2005 05:53
hello; I'm a moroccan-american man and I'm available to give english lesons to anyone interested.
s
7 August 2005 23:29
I'm very intersted. Can you help me to improve my english
w
8 August 2005 02:59
Yes, How can I help you?
s
8 August 2005 17:27
I have no idea, but i'd like to have good english
S
8 August 2005 23:08
Hi Minouchka, are you stille there?
S
8 August 2005 23:09
Hi Minouchka, are you still there?
n
23 August 2005 05:54
wafine a écrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hello; I'm a moroccan-american man and I'm
> available to give english lesons to anyone
> interested.

Hi, I'm really interested to improve my level in english. But I don't know how to do it!!!! I can read easily, understand the most part of my reading.
But my big problem is talkingsad smiley
Can you suggest me something to do, to deal with this problem?
I'm trying to watch TV ( english channels, I understand only 50% )
Maasalam

a
25 August 2005 05:45
Here's a good site for all those who want to communicate in english or other languages.

SharedTalk.com

you'll find people who are looking for the same thing,
Enjoy,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2005 05:46 by almotanabi.
O
31 August 2005 15:29
In Dubai - where I live - English is main language. No one really speaks it properly, so we came up here with what we call Dinglish (Dubai-english).

Some examples:

You take a cab and you need the driver (Generally Indian) to take a lfet turn, you sake: Make left street now!

You indicate the entry of the building tha's located in the back, you say: 'the entrance is on the backside'

Any other examples from other places?

b
31 August 2005 15:53
Hi everybody,

I am moroccan in london, UK. I am here for a work contract. I am coming from france. I m really dispointed because I have nobody to talk to yet. so I m looking for moroccan people male or female 30-40 years as friends.
I m 37a.

thanks a lot "les amis"

Abdel
d
3 September 2005 20:59
me also i would like to know some one who speak english for we can increass our comunication
e
7 September 2005 03:27
Are you learning a new language? Get connected with language exchange partners to improve your skills. xLingo is a growing online community where you can find a language exchange partner or simply a penpal.

www.xlingo.com
a
15 September 2005 06:19
hi minouchka how are you honey you need to talking english we can do that don't worry i take care you trass my sorry about my english is not to bad it's oky honey right ?????????????????????????????????

take care

azzedine from el jadida morocco bat am here out morocco an boston
b
15 September 2005 16:28
a possible way for you to practice your spoken english is perhaps use the audio on messenger to speak to new friends... cheap and effective!
i would help! i am a british born moroccan, so i would be able to hold a descent conversation with you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2005 04:34 by bentlebled.
s
19 September 2005 21:49
hey guys i ve just check what were u talking about it seems really interesting anyway am lamya 22 from florida i d like to have friends from my country or others without exeptions see u guys
s
19 September 2005 21:58
hey guys am moroccan living in florida it will be great to teach english to anybody
A
21 September 2005 18:52
Hi Everybody,
I know a very interesting site but paying of course: here is it:www.globalenglish.com
After you register in this site, you can improve easily your english skills, you can also sharpen your speaking, listening and pronunciation skills.
This site is very useful and practical cos you can manage your time easily,you'll talk with the teacher on line ,share ideas and different subjects with other people ,you'll find there all what you need about learning english efficiently, and you'll notice a quick improvement in your english.
This is just to let you know , don't consider it an advertisement, lol.
Thanks to everybody.
Better die with honor than live with shame
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook