Why women cry ??
u
3 November 2007 10:55
Why women cry

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?"

"Because I need to" she said.

"I don't understand," he said.

His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," his dad answered carelessly.

The little boy, still wondering why women cry, finally asked the old wise shaikh (scholar). "He surely knows the answer", he thought. "Ya Shaikh! Why do women cry so easily?"

The Shaikh answered: "When Allah made the woman she had to be made so special. He made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort. He gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that comes from her children. He gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. He gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child hurts her very badly. He gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. He gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. And lastly, He gave her a tear. This is hers and only hers exclusively to use whenever she needs it. She needs no reason, no explanation, its hers."

"You see my son, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

The little boy got the answer and never asked the question again.
w
3 November 2007 14:26
i thought i have seen men crying as well????why crying is classiied as a woman brand very strange!!!!!
crying is part of human nature regardless to the genda(male or female)unfortunately in a male society what can we expect :::let s glue crying to women only , they are born to cry to be beaten up as slaves
well if a man gave a good beating to his wife and she starts crying, well that s normal the tear is a gift to all women to use it when they like , thats justice for you from a man point of you , ther is no need for any laws , or women right ,they do t need to work , they are birth machines , no need for any women organisation or whats ever, they have plenty tears to make their eyes sore and have heart aches
i wonder what sort of sheikh is this who talked philosophically about a stupid tear!!!!

what a disgrace!!!
r
3 November 2007 14:51
calm down warda , smiling smileyi see what you mean smiling smileybut the good news is women are getting stronger despite all the obstacles they are surrounded with, it takes time but eventually they will prove they are not good just at crying but they are ctizens too with brains , skills and innovative ideaswinking smileywinking smiley
l
3 November 2007 16:11
when men cry it is for a different reason. we are not talking about the same tears.
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
w
3 November 2007 16:25
woemn cry , men dont , is a myth nowadays , everybody cry when they feel like it
l9bi7 are you saying that men cry about impotant thing and woemn they just cry about any pathetique shalow reason!!!or the reasons men cry are more important , i don t really agree with this view which portrays women as weak and their only weapon are tears, poor women !!!
here is a better one : men cry gold and diamond tears but women they just cry liquid waterClapClap
men tears are precious and special but women s tears are valueless , cheap as shipsevil

S.O.S , S.O.S. S.O.S HERE IS PLANETE EARTH winking smiley
l
3 November 2007 19:12
wardamaroc30
woemn cry , men dont , is a myth nowadays , everybody cry when they feel like it
l9bi7 are you saying that men cry about impotant thing and woemn they just cry about any pathetique shalow reason!!!or the reasons men cry are more important , i don t really agree with this view which portrays women as weak and their only weapon are tears, poor women !!!
here is a better one : men cry gold and diamond tears but women they just cry liquid waterClapClap
men tears are precious and special but women s tears are valueless , cheap as shipsevil

S.O.S , S.O.S. S.O.S HERE IS PLANETE EARTH winking smiley

i did not say any of the above. i said, they cry for different reasons
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
a
3 November 2007 23:43
He made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort. He gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that comes from her children. He gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. He gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child hurts her very badly. He gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. He gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. And lastly, He gave her a tear. This is hers and only hers exclusively to use whenever she needs it. She needs no reason, no explanation, its hers."

What a nice things to remind us about our dear mums ,wife (S optional) ! i do only see positive things here , with women like this we are better people ,i do not care why they cry & will cry with them ....
w
4 November 2007 11:53
la9bi7: what are these different reasons some exemples please perplexewhy women cry their reasons ???and what are the reasons which make men cry???just trying to understand, thanks!!and finally what is the difference between men s reasons and the women s reasons?perplexe
u
5 November 2007 11:01
atlasmagic
What a nice things to remind us about our dear mums ,wife (S optional) ! i do only see positive things here , with women like this we are better people ,i do not care why they cry & will cry with them ....

At least someone understood the message. nice to meet u atlasmagic winking smiley lol

I posted this because I see that reply giving only positive things on women, I don't understand why people are not too good in understanding simple things, maybe is there a complex feeling that needs to be corrected!

Subhana Allah, women and men are not the same, but they complete each other, so why someones are using to consider women like men, no place to have an Inferiority Complex..

I do love Women with due Respect.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2007 11:03 by utopia7.
w
5 November 2007 16:27
sobhana allah how some men think they understand women , to the point to ask the question and answer in the same time (why women cry)
rosette thank you for understanding my point and i am sure all women who read this topic were a bit a amused how some men analyse their tears in a poetric way whitout really answering the question !!!!
in a male society what can you expet a part from some hollow words which applaud seeing tears on women faces
an arab woman cries because :
-domestic violance and the absence of any protection against the abuser who is normaly the husband!!!on the contrary the violant is praised thats how he proves he is a real man by beating up his wife
in a civilised society tears are not the solution but punishment by prisonment

-in our chovenic society an old men 70 years marries a 12 year old little girl , it is considered normal and not a pure paedophila if the little girl cries well that s the weapon she has ,tears thats more enough
the old man is still a man nothing wrong with abusing this little girl he is her husband after all perplexe

-how many women get raped and the rapist escape justice because there is no justice or strict laws , in our happy society which i am sure this wiseman came from they blame the victim, the way the society treat the rape victime is a disgrace which reflects the lack of respects to women , well leave her to swim in her tears it s a gift

- in the sheikh s society nobody respect a single woman , divorced , or even a widower , she is labelled as a whore respect comes if she has a man in her life if not she doesn t deserve respect

-in this sheikh s society they still discuss if women have the right to vote or not , to drive a car or not like some under age kid , with no brain or skills

- in sheikh society women are labelled as inferiors thats the reality poetry or big words it is a fantasy , the reality speaks the truth , in 2007 still some men specialy the beardies (ikhwan for instance) it is a tradition for them not to celerate the birth of a baby daughter but if the new born is a boy 3 days celebration thats a fact and exists in most arab countries specially what we call ikhwan
women are sins and disgrace

-in saoudi arabia and kuwait they finally gave women the right to vote , what a charitable gesture but with some stupid fatwa from some school leaver brainless skeikh: saying: the woman must vote for the same political parti as her husband and if she chooses someone different c est (ma3sya) and the woman should obbey her husband even in votingClapthey really treat women equally !!!!

only women know why they cry and the severity of their suffrances , the little boy who asked the question he is been systematicaly brain washed to grow up and consider seeing a woman crying is a natural behaviour , it is a gift and thats the way it should be , so when he will beat up his future wife he is just copying what the sheikh explained to him in his superb wise way!!!!

of course women in moroccan society and in the arab society in general are considered infereior , 2 nd class citizens with no rights , but thanks to a lot of brave and courageous intelligent women the situation is changing , tears are not and will not be the solution it is the weapon of the weak , women started to build a strong bridge brick by brick to cross into a life of dignity , respect and equalty
women dont cry anymore , they cried for centuries what they gained ???more injustice !

ClapClapwhat we need is more women working , studying, leading in politics and economie
it is about time women lead and men take the backsit they had their chance but ruined it more war and corruption thats all what they are good at

well done bnat bladi for rejecting tears (tm)(tm)et bonne continuation thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upevil

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2007 04:38 by wardamaroc30.
u
5 November 2007 18:19
Thanks, you gave me a smile while reading your post.

I don't know how old are you, you seem younger and rebel and I've always preferred this kind of woman even if it's a risk to have a continuous annoying wife on your head protesting and contesting.. ! lol (just kidding)

But I invite you to recheck all the stereotyped ideas in your mind. I condemn all what you said in your message but I am afraid to say that all of that or almost is blanket judgments with no place but in imagination of some persons washbrained by the occidentals or by the feminine movements.

And you can't stop crying because it's fair and natural to do so, why you consider tears as a sign of weakness, i am a man and it happens that I cry when i am moved even in front of people, and I've never felt inferior or weak.

your value is in your heart.

I like a french proverb which says :

"Nul ne peut vous donner l'impression d'être inférieur sans votre consentement"

Alors pleurez comme vous voulez, sans arrieres pensées.

a word from a man who cares for women..

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2007 06:20 by utopia7.
r
6 November 2007 02:20
wardamaroc:winking smiley thank you for talking about what our society preferswinking smiley to sweep under the carpetswinking smileyyou definitely know what you are talking about , well done ,you know it is difficult for a society that have been living in denial for so long to face up the truth and admit the unfairness, mentalities don t change in 24 hours it takes years
unfortunately what you said is true and exist, as i said before where there is a will there is a waywinking smiley
in morocco particularly women organisations are getting stronger and stronger and they have in their agendas a lot of laws which will be introduced in the coming years
so fingers cross the lake s stagnant water is starting to movewinking smiley and nothing stays as it is that s the nature of life smiling smileyi dont see morocco progressing without women contriutions socially , econmically and politically and i think slowly this fact has started to sink in winking smiley
which is great news for women at leastwinking smiley
w
6 November 2007 17:13
exactly my dear rosette : after what i read here it is far worst , it is not denial but a deep comaClap
thumbs upthumbs up

rosette1
wardamaroc:winking smiley thank you for talking about what our society preferswinking smiley to sweep under the carpetswinking smileyyou definitely know what you are talking about , well done ,you know it is difficult for a society that have been living in denial for so long to face up the truth and admit the unfairness, mentalities don t change in 24 hours it takes years
unfortunately what you said is true and exist, as i said before where there is a will there is a waywinking smiley
in morocco particularly women organisations are getting stronger and stronger and they have in their agendas a lot of laws which will be introduced in the coming years
so fingers cross the lake s stagnant water is starting to movewinking smiley and nothing stays as it is that s the nature of life smiling smileyi dont see morocco progressing without women contriutions socially , econmically and politically and i think slowly this fact has started to sink in winking smiley
which is great news for women at leastwinking smiley
u
6 November 2007 18:03
hey ladies, don't take any grudge against me, i am just a foolish man like all the other men..
hope one day, u will find what mkes a woman really free

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2007 09:38 by utopia7.
w
7 November 2007 01:12
nowadays with the progress of science there is a cure to all deseases even foolishnessgrinning smiley
women already know what makes them cry and they are multiplying their efforts to change their situations , men need to keep up with the same speed and wake up from their coma and treat women as a citizens, an equal human being (tm)thumbs up
u
7 November 2007 10:16
Seemingly, a woman is happy when a man is fool ! lol
There is not just one reason for woman's tears, women are more sensitive and affectionate than man so it's normal they shed tears more once in while....

I am a man and I consider woman as that part completing myself, so am I concerned by your accusations ?

Do not label all men with same color !
c
7 November 2007 11:08
utopia7

what sort of accusations are you talking about asa7bi lol raha malheureusement 7a9i9a
these exemples exist , i have a brother who is a solicitor most of his cases he told me are women , victims of agressions in the street or at home , he told me he has a case of this woman who s brothers think she has no right to inherit what her father left because she is a woman and will be unable to manage money
i am for women s right in lbled , i work in an office with a lot of women and to be honest women are more hard working , intelligent than most men i know eye rolling smiley

i feel ashamed sometimes how my fellow men back in morocco think of women , there are some bad apples who treat women like dirt specially in the rif areassmoking smiley
l
10 November 2007 18:01
wardamaroc30
la9bi7: what are these different reasons some exemples please perplexewhy women cry their reasons ???and what are the reasons which make men cry???just trying to understand, thanks!!and finally what is the difference between men s reasons and the women s reasons?perplexe

my girl for example cries when she is emotional !
w
10 November 2007 22:48
lolspinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmiling smileyperplexela9bi7 you said and i quote: women cry for different reasons , men cry for different reasons , logically your exemple doesn t show the difference you were talking about
you wrote: your girl cries when she is emotional , i have seen boys cry when they are emotionalperplexe
where is the big difference ??!!!lol.............
i haven t seen the difference yet try to find other convincing exemples which show clearly this difference ,crying is normal for both men and women and i am totally against people who think that men s tears are more precious than women tears No noor men cry for important reasons but women they just cry about anthing , it is their nature , that s unfair view which still think of women as this weak creature (tm)(tm)allah ya7di ma khle9 wsafiNo nogrinning smiley
c
11 November 2007 00:23
There was a scene on City of Angels (with Meg Ryan & Nicolas Cage) that stuck with me, it was beautifully said. Two ways for describing the same phenomenon, yet the less factual one, the one more poetic, always gets you.

- Seth : Why do people cry ?

- Maggie : What do you mean ?

- Seth : I mean, what happens physically ?

- Maggie : Tear ducts operate on a normal basis to lubricate and protect the eye. When you have an emotion, they overact and create tears.

- Seth : Why ? Why do they overact ?

- Maggie : I don't know.

- Seth : Maybe emotion becomes so intense...your body just can't contain it. Your mind and your feelings become too powerful. Your body weeps.
l
11 November 2007 16:51
wardamaroc30
lolspinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmiling smileyperplexela9bi7 you said and i quote: women cry for different reasons , men cry for different reasons , logically your exemple doesn t show the difference you were talking about
you wrote: your girl cries when she is emotional , i have seen boys cry when they are emotionalperplexe
where is the big difference ??!!!lol.............
i haven t seen the difference yet try to find other convincing exemples which show clearly this difference ,crying is normal for both men and women and i am totally against people who think that men s tears are more precious than women tears No noor men cry for important reasons but women they just cry about anthing , it is their nature , that s unfair view which still think of women as this weak creature (tm)(tm)allah ya7di ma khle9 wsafiNo nogrinning smiley

i wont say you are weak, but more sensitive, and thats what makes you character melt our rational grinning smiley
m
11 November 2007 18:45
Ladies, Ladies, calm down, we love u and we will always love u. We're nothing without u. The person who posted this only meant for it to be a joke but some of u got offended. What happened to Moroccans being able to take a joke and not get offended? S7abni 9echabtna wa3a.

PS - Whether I want to accept it or not, women in general are more sensitive than men. U can't change that, it has nothing to do with traditions, education, feminism. Some things are just like that. Just like I cannot sit here and complain why I cannot give birth, the same thing applies to women being more emotional.

Cheers and keep ur sense of humor,
c
12 November 2007 15:38
exactly maroc20000 khliw 9echabtna was3a walakin arabe men taya3y9ou bezzaf and the women now became educated and powerful so we better change our attitudes to women and give them some respect smoking smileyor they will beat the respect out of us evilha ha ha

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2007 03:42 by codem35.
m
12 November 2007 19:20
codem35 - u will always have my support and more power to all my Moroccan ladies. Remember, u r my sister, my wife, my mother, my daughter, and u make up half the workforce, so of course u have all my respect.

Good luck,

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook