Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Wild pants...
K
13 août 2004 14:42
A man goes to see his doctor because he has an incredibly small penis and wants to know if anything can be done to help him. The doctor rolls his eyes and says, "Okay, let's have a look." The guy drops his pants and the doctor tries not to laugh and says, "You're right! You definitely need help! But you're in luck because we have a new procedure now that uses tissue taken from the trunk of a newborn baby elephant. It doesn't hurt you and doesn't hurt the elephant, so everybody wins." The guy says, "Sign me up!" So he checks into the hospital and has the operation. After convalescing for a while, he gets the courage to ask a girl out on a date. They're having dinner at a nice restaurant, when suddenly his penis rips through his pants, snakes up over the edge of the table, grabs a biscuit, and disappears back under the table. The guy doesn't know what to think, and the girl's eyes are as big as quarters. "Can you ! do that again?" she asks. The guy gasps and says, "I think so, but I don't think my ass can take another biscuit!"

KaMaLMay The Force Be With You, Young Padawans

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook