Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
wich is the better way to learn English?
m
30 March 2005 09:18
Hello

Bonjour

Im morocaan i live in Germany an d i need to learn Englisch ( lerning by doing)

can someby help me ?

thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2005 03:11 by webmaster.
c
30 March 2005 11:47
Hello muenchen

My advice to you is to read and listen to English. Eventually some channel as the BBC, after a while it would start to sound familiar. You need also help from someone who speeks English, or you can take some English courses.
l
30 March 2005 21:31
i think you should better learn the american english rather than the british (since you arein germany)

cnn, foxnews are good channel to listen to (I am talking about the language not the quality of the news)

also get in touch with people from usa, use the chatting system "skype" and try to make contacts from there

good luck !
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
t
30 March 2005 22:57
Why american English in Germany? I do not understand.

I lived in Germany for a while and evening courses are given in Eve schools by native English.

You can also borrow magasines from the library and even English courses with books and tapes, especially if you live in Muenchen (where they have a renown University and Fachschule).

Good luck to you
t
30 March 2005 23:00

I think the better way to learn it is by listening to the news, reading some books and of course taking some english classes.

Good luck.
N
2 April 2005 19:04
In my opinion, the best way to learn English, is 1st to take some lessons for 1 year to get the basics, and than, if it is possible for you to live for some time in an english speaking country.
l
5 April 2005 23:10
but someone can give us a manuel or a method which can easly help for improving our english. some tactics ou astuces. many thanks
m
5 April 2005 23:46
Dear Muenchen,
I use to live in Munich and I know that "Volkschulen" offer english courses.
In addition, you have many english and irisch bars where you can do some training. Of course trips to the US or england can be very helpfull.
Please no bavarian accent when speaking english.
take care
t
6 April 2005 22:07
Yeah go to an Irish Bar to get pissed!!!!

there are halal ways to learn English ... Alhamdoulillah
r
13 April 2005 00:38
im ok tachlhit
there are always good ways to makte somthing, and it s the same for a language.
but the question is : is there a better way?

a
13 April 2005 01:03
Dear rach,
Yes, there's a better way, In my view, the only better way is how much you want to do it. I believe if you put your mind in learning a language, you will. Oh, by the way, Chinese is included…lol
cheers,
Almot
I
19 April 2005 18:09
Hi,

muenchen,

the best way to learn English is to have an English native speaker girl friend

....you practice everyday.....just kidding.....
c
19 April 2005 21:16
Ilhem2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,
>
> muenchen,
>
> the best way to learn English is to have an
> English native speaker girl friend
>
> ....you practice everyday.....just kidding.....

----

In that case, he might learn something else grinning smiley Depending on what he practice everydaygrinning smileygrinning smiley
D
19 April 2005 22:04
LMAO cali grinning smiley OMG u´re twisted grinning smiley
In a sense Ilhem2 is right ! The best way to learn a language is to practise it wether it is with your Bf/Gf or with your best buddy grinning smiley
Peace & Love...
t
20 April 2005 10:11

Hello,

It s so funny! Nevertheless, it s true. I think the best way to learn a language is to practise with close friends, girlfriend or boyfriend, or travel abroad.

I had the experience last year, my friend was a native english speaker and i was so good in english especially in the oral practising often with him.

Salam
C
20 April 2005 11:06
Hi, muenchen, where are you?

A lot of answers to your question since the 30th of March... I hope you haven't disappeared...

I have been using CD-roms for learning languages and found them very useful. I am learning French with a CD-rom from [www.digitalpublishing.de] and my children are using the German-course.

Learning infront of your PC gives you the opportunity to learn at your on pace. You can repeat the words/sentences/lessons a often as you like or need, you learn to write in the foreign language and you can control you pronounation by comparing it with a native speaker.

Good luck with your English studies!

Calendula

I
20 April 2005 18:50
Hi,

mdrrrr cali and DeadRose....

cali,

I'm just talking about the language.....nothing else grinning smiley

Calendula,

the CD-roms for learning languages is not bad idea...thank you...I'll tray it...

D
21 April 2005 20:05
Hey muenchen , another way to learn english is to participate in this forum and especially your post....Where are you?? Busy learning english I guess grinning smiley
Peace & Love...

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook