Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
New car, which one to choose ??????
6 January 2009 12:02
I want to buy a new one . I'm going for 4X4 but not big one

I give some of my choices:
- volkswagen TIGWAN diesel 2.0 TDI 5 doors
- volkswagen TIGWAN diesel 1.4 Si 5 doors
- jeep compass SW 2.0 CRD 5 doors (JP603)

not small , not big and for both city and countryside. budget from 19k till 22k

Does anyone here understand in cars, any advice ??? other brand volvo? ford ? .....

Merci d'avance
a
6 January 2009 13:39
My favorite subject, I wouldnt go again for a 4x4 not economical, too expensive to buy from dealers and if you want to part exchange them later on you will get nothing or loose a lots of money.Basically I have just given awaymy Mitsubishi Shogan to be rid of it in a part exchange deal. I have a Nissan Micra, a Peuget 307 state diesel, and my lovely VW passat 1.8 petrol it so roomy and the boot is like a van. The economy is fair for a big car I get around 35m/g in town and about 45mg motorway Idon't drive slowly either it so nippy. Basically any one of my cars I kind heartedly recommend if you can get a Passat Diesel forget about all other cars. My friends 2002 diesel Passat just done 200K miles and he is getting something like 70m/g and still drives like new. If he wqants to sell it he will not loose money. Buy privately and save yourself loads of money then again you have just won the Lotto (kh7ayeron wassalam) at least have a dream of one. if you still want a 4x4 don't pay more than 5K for 2005 onwards.
good luck and becarefull of sharks.
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
6 January 2009 14:58
thanks a lot for your advice , it's kind of you
a
6 January 2009 17:55
I will go for Toyota Prius green stylish & very economical
Costs Count

The Prius demonstrates great value for money, particularly in areas of fuel consumption, servicing and insurance. And thanks to its hybrid technology, it’s of course exempt from the London congestion charge.

Quality Control

The entire ownership experience from purchase onwards is critical to happy motoring. Who wants a good-looking, environmentally friendly car that keeps breaking down? The Prius can boast superb reliability thanks to an eight-year warranty on hybrid parts and reliability guaranteed with a 60,000-mile standard vehicle warranty.

[www.toyota.co.uk]
6 January 2009 17:59
I will go for hmiyer "donkey". I am not kidding I'll love to ride one.
b
20 January 2009 23:42
Go for a hybrid car!!!!
21 January 2009 23:21
Thanks for the advice

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook