Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Where are you Londoniers??
B
9 June 2007 04:47
Hello everybody,

I am here in London for about 4 months and I really wonder where moroccan are???? are they only in France and Holland or what ?????

I am bored I meet only french it's amazing!!

Beldi smiling smiley
s
9 June 2007 13:43
I know why you're so concerned now...because of your nickname. Hey, Moroccan Londeners are in London, it just depends where YOU are in London, because you see, it's a quiet big city. So if you landed in Barking (for example), you'll hardly see 'em. Same if you're in Epping or even Putney (slightly different). No, no, no... you won't find Moroccans there my friend. You wanna meet "khootek", so you definitely need to pop around Kensington. Go to Ladbroke Grove, then Goldborne Road, you'll feel like if you were in Tangier. Then as you might get hungry somehow (you might have travelled across London to get there : sad smiley ), go and have a sandwich "b'lkafta" at Mohammed's "berraka". Then after being full up, have a walk in the market down Portobello, you can now go up Portobello Road to Notting Hill, and either walk through Pembridge Road and Westbourne Grove to Queensway, or, if you wish, ride on a bus to Edgware Road and look for Church Street near Edgware Rd tube station opposite the Met Police...
But please, don't get fed up with our beloved Moroccan bros...

Have a nice time....winking smiley
B
9 June 2007 23:58
Many Lany thanks!!! a lot of places I ll check this tomorrow.
but who Told you that I were from Tangirer yawning smiley? well I am definitely going to Goldborne Road tomorrow to see if really I gonna feel like inn Tangier.
Again thank you for you reponse ;-)

cheers
beldi puro ;-)
s
10 June 2007 21:09
Iwa Al3ayel ? What's up ? Did u see any Moroccans (tm) ? Have u had a kaskrot b'lkafta w l'beed tongue sticking out smiley?
Feed back man !
a
10 June 2007 21:14
Try Queensway too, its where most of Moroccans hung out

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook